|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|9||@Chargers||L 11 - 26||2||0||2||0||0||0|
|8||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24|
|7||Raiders||W 42 - 24||2||0||2||0||0||0|
|6||Lions||W 23 - 22|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||8||0||6||0||6||0||0||0|
- Selected by the Packers in the fifth round (No. 150 overall), the first defensive lineman drafted by the team out of Texas A&M since DT Johnny Jolly in 2006 (sixth round, No. 183 overall).
- Played in all 52 games with 35 starts in his four seasons with the Aggies, recording 150 tackles (57 solo), 21 tackles for a loss, 12 sacks, seven passes defensed, three fumble recoveries and a forced fumble.
- Started all 13 games as a senior in 2018 and led the team with a career-high seven sacks. Ranked No. 2 on the team with a career-best 11 tackles for a loss.
- Helped the A&M defense finish No. 3 in the country in run defense in 2018 with an average of 95.2 yards allowed per game, the best mark posted by the Aggies since 1994 (92.4 ypg).
- Started all 13 contests as a junior in 2017 and registered a career-high 54 tackles (21 solo), 2½ tackles for a loss, a sack, two passes defensed and two fumble recoveries.
- Moved into the starting lineup early in his sophomore campaign in 2016 and opened the final nine games of the season, finishing with 37 tackles (16 solo), seven tackles for a loss, four sacks and a career-high four passes defensed.
- Played in all 13 games as a true freshman in 2015 and contributed eight tackles (two solo).
- Earned all-state honors as a senior at George Ranch High School in Richmond, Texas, after recording 60 tackles, 10 tackles for a loss and five sacks.
- Was a finalist for the Greater Houston Rotary Lombardi Award as a senior at George Ranch.
- Earned his degree in communications and leadership.