|2||Lions||W 35 - 17||2||8||4||5||0|
|1||@Saints||L 3 - 38||5||14||2.8||8||0|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||2||0||7||22||3.1||0|
- As a senior in 2020, set the single-game school record for receiving yards by an RB with 158 at LSU and tied the school mark for catches in a game (WR Eric Moulds, 1995) with 15 at Kentucky.
- Earned first-team All-Southeastern Conference honors from The Associated Press as a junior in 2019 after posting a career-high 1,350 rushing yards (No. 4 in school history) and a career-best 10 rushing TDs.
- Registered four 150-yard rushing games as a junior, the most in a single season in school history, and was the lone running back in the SEC to average 100-plus rushing yards per game (103.9) in 2019.
- Averaged 6.27 yards per carry as a sophomore in 2018, good for No. 5 in the SEC and No. 26 in the nation, and led the conference in receiving TDs (four) among RBs.
- Selected by the Packers in the seventh round (No. 256 overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft, the first RB drafted out of Mississippi State by Green Bay since Ode Burrell (third round) in 1964.
- Earned first-team all-state honors at Columbus (Miss.) High School after rushing for 1,750 yards and 27 TDs and averaging nearly 10 yards per carry as a senior in 2016.
Hill impressed with Kurt Benkert's poise and leadership
Green Bay Packers RB Kylin Hill spoke to the media following Saturday's loss to the New York Jets.
Hill: 'Once you get that opportunity, you gotta capitalize on it'
Packers RB Kylin Hill talks about his performance against the Houston Texans in Saturday's game.
Packers Daily: May 19
Mike Spofford highlights one of Green Bay's veteran leaders and a pair of rookies in this edition of Packers Daily.
Hill talks Packers connections with fellow Mississippi State players
Packers RB Kylin Hill speaks on the adjustments to the air-raid offense in college.
Total Packers: 2021 Draft Report
Join analyst Larry McCarren and writers Mike Spofford and Wes Hodkiewicz as they recap the 2021 NFL Draft.
Packers Unscripted: Draft debrief, part 2
Mike and Wes discuss the Packers' picks on the third day of the draft, beginning with offensive linemen Royce Newman (:25) and Cole Van Lanen (3:53), continuing with the two fifth-round defenders in LB T.J. Slaton and CB Shemar Jean-Charles (9:30), and concluding with LB Isaiah McDuffie and RB Kylin Hill (17:46).
Three Things: Added competition, special teams, virtual offseason
Wes Hodkiewicz and Larry McCarren break down three things from the Packers' 2021 NFL Draft.
Matt LaFleur 1-on-1: Draft picks can bring instant contribution
Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur recaps the 2021 NFL Draft with analyst Larry McCarren.
Brian Gutekunst sees mix of immediate contributors and healthy roster competition in Packers' 2021 draft class
Green Bay Packers GM Brian Gutekunst spoke to the media on Saturday following the 2021 NFL Draft.
LaFleur recaps Packers' draft, conveys desire for QB Rodgers to return
Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur addressed the media following the 2021 NFL Draft.
Kylin Hill is ready to go win games for Packers
Seventh-round selection Kylin Hill spoke on his relationship with Packers quarterbacks coach/passing-game coordinator Luke Getsy.
Instant Reax: RB Kylin Hill
Mike Spofford and Larry McCarren react to the Packers' selection of RB Kylin Hill in the seventh round of the 2021 NFL Draft.
Packers rookie D-lineman T.J. Slaton has 'a lot of tools'
Key comments from Green Bay's defensive and special teams coaches
Packers TE Robert Tonyan has 'not reached his ceiling yet'
Key comments from Green Bay's offensive assistant coaches
Kylin Hill brings versatility, reliability to Packers' backfield competition
Rookie seventh-round pick was a pillar amidst Mississippi State's changes
2021 NFL Draft wrap: Packers got more competitive up and down the roster with their nine picks
A rundown of how the draft class fits in
Packers connections provide foundations for Isaiah McDuffie, Kylin Hill
Green Bay wraps up 2021 draft class with a linebacker and running back