|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||1||1|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||1||1|
|2013||Green Bay Packers||10||0|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||0|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||4||2|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||15||15|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||15||14|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||2|
- Has started all 45 games he has played in over the past three seasons, the most by a Green Bay player over that span.
- Has started games at three different spots on the offensive line (44 at left guard, two at left tackle, one at right guard) during his six-year career.
- In three seasons as a starter (2016-18), has helped the Packers rank No. 1 in the NFL over that span with an average of 4.66 yards per carry, the best three-year mark by the team since 1961-63 (4.72 avg.)
- Helped clear holes for RB Aaron Jones in 2018, who became the first Packer to lead the league in yards per carry (5.47) since the NFL went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- Part of an offense that posted 500-plus yards in three games in 2018, tied for the most in a season in team history (1983).
- Started a career-high 16 contests at LG in 2016, one of three Green Bay linemen (David Bakhtiari, Bryan Bulaga) to open every game on the season.
- Was part of a line that helped the offense rank in the top 10 in several categories in '16, including points per game (No. 4, 27.0), yards per game (No. 8, 368.8) and first downs (No. 7, 349).
- Made his first career starts in 2015, opening at RG at Detroit in Week 13 in place of an injured T.J. Lang and at LG in Week 17 vs. Minnesota with Josh Sitton sliding to LT in place of an injured Bakhtiari.
- Appeared in all 16 games in 2014, seeing limited action on offense at both guard spots and as an extra lineman, and on special teams. Also played in both playoff contests.
- One of three rookie free agents to make Green Bay's opening-day roster in 2013, he went on to appear in 10 games that season.
- Played primarily on special teams but also saw limited action at right guard in his first season.
- Signed with the Packers as an undrafted free agent on May 10, 2013.