|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||1||1|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||1||1|
|2013||Green Bay Packers||10||0|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||0|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||4||2|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||15||15|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||15||14|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||2|
- Has opened games at three different spots on the offensive line during his seven-year career (46 at left guard, two at left tackle, one at right guard). Started all 45 games he played in during the 2016-18 seasons, the most by a Green Bay player over that span.
- In three seasons as a full-time starter (2016-18), helped the Packers rank No. 1 in the NFL over that span with an average of 4.66 yards per carry, the best three-year mark by the team since 1961-63 (4.72 avg.)
- Started all 15 games he appeared in during the 2017 season, opening 13 at LG and two at LT, the first starts of his career at LT.
- Started a career-high 16 games at LG in 2016, one of three Green Bay linemen (David Bakhtiari, Bryan Bulaga) to open every game on the season.
- Made his first career starts in 2015, opening at RG at Detroit in Week 13 in place of an injured T.J. Lang and at LG in Week 17 vs. Minnesota with Josh Sitton sliding to LT in place of an injured Bakhtiari.
- A four-year letterman at Oklahoma State, he was a unanimous first-team All-Big 12 selection at RG by the conference's coaches as a senior in 2012 and also earned first-team all-conference recognition from The Associated Press.