|12||@Vikings||L 17 - 24|
|11||@Seahawks||L 24 - 27|
|10||Dolphins||W 31 - 12||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|9||@Patriots||L 17 - 31||2||1||1||1||0||0|
|8||@Rams||L 27 - 29||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|6||49ers||W 33 - 30||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0||1||0||1||0||1||0|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23||3||3||0||1||0||0|
|2012||Green Bay Packers||14||0||9||9||0||2||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||2|
|2013||Green Bay Packers||16||1||20||14||6||6.5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||16||36||24||12||5.5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||16||16||47||25||22||4||0||2||1||6||6||6||0||1||0|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||16||30||22||8||4||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||14||14||43||28||15||5||0||1|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||10||9||17||9||8||2||1||0|
- Was selected to his first career Pro Bowl in 2017, having initially been named a first alternate before being selected as an injury replacement for Rams DT Aaron Donald.
- In 2017, started all 14 games he appeared in and registered a career-high 72 tackles (42 solo), 11 tackles for a loss (tied for No. 2 on the team), five sacks (No. 3 on the team), a forced fumble, 14 QB hits (No. 3 on the team) and seven QB pressures.
- Named an alternate for the Pro Bowl in 2016 after starting all 16 games and registering 44 tackles (29 solo), four sacks, a fumble recovery, 14 QB hits (No. 3 on the team), 14 pressures (tied for No. 2 on the team) and nine tackles for a loss (tied for No. 2 on the team).
- Started all three 2016 postseason contests and led the defensive line with 13 tackles (10 solo), including a tackle for a loss. Also tied for the team lead with four QB hits.
- Led the defensive line with 16 starts, 66 tackles (40 solo) and four sacks in 2015. Ranked No. 3 on the team in QB hits (12) and No. 2 in pressures (22), and was named an alternate for the Pro Bowl for the first time in his career.
- Started all 16 games for the first time in his career in 2014 and registered 69 tackles. His 5½ sacks led the Packers defensive line and ranked No. 3 on the team.
- Paced Green Bay in both QB hits (19) and pressures (22) in ‘14.
- Became a prominent part of the rotation on the defensive line in his second season in 2013, playing in all 16 games with one start and serving as one of the featured interior rushers in the team’s nickel defense.
- For the 2013 season, posted 37 tackles (22 solo) and ranked second on the club with a career-best 6½ sacks. The sack total tied for sixth among all NFL DTs and was the most by a Packers defensive lineman since NT B.J. Raji posted the same number in 2010.
- Appeared in 14 regular-season games and both playoff contests as a rookie in 2012, playing mostly in the defensive sub-packages as an interior pass rusher and also at times on special teams. Finished with 19 tackles (11 solo), two sacks, a team-leading two fumble recoveries and a pass defensed.
- Both of his fumble recoveries came in games against Detroit, the second of which he returned for a 43-yard TD in Week 14, the longest fumble return for a score by a rookie in franchise history. Also became the first Packers rookie defensive lineman to return a fumble for a score since Ernie Pannell at Pittsburgh on Nov. 23, 1941.