|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||7||0||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||1||18||9||9||1.5||0||1|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||2||2||2||0||0||0||0|
- Played in all 16 games with one start in 2018, seeing action on defense and special teams. Posted 26 tackles (17 solo), 1½ sacks, six tackles for a loss, a forced fumble and three quarterback pressures.
- Played a career-high 51 snaps and led the defensive line with a career-best seven tackles (four solo) and a QB pressure in Week 17 vs. Detroit (2018).
- Saw action in seven games as a rookie in 2017, recording five tackles (one solo) and a QB hit.
- After a foot injury sidelined him for most of training camp and the first two regular-season games, made his professional debut in Week 3 vs. Cincinnati.
- Recorded first two career tackles (both assisted) and a QB hit at Chicago in 2017 in Week 10.
- Selected by the Packers in the third round of the 2017 NFL Draft (No. 93 overall), the first defensive lineman picked by Green Bay out of Auburn since DE Nate Hill (sixth round) in 1988.