|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31||4||4||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0||2||4||2||0||0||0|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||1||2||1||0||0||0|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||3||1||7||10||3||0||0||0|
- Selected by the Packers in the third round (No. 88 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, a pick obtained from Carolina in exchange for a fourth-round pick (No. 101) and a fifth-round pick (No. 147).
- Became the seventh player to be drafted out of Vanderbilt in team history and the second linebacker (Hunter Hillenmeyer, fifth round, 2003) to be selected from the school.
- Played in 45 games with 40 starts in four seasons with the Commodores and registered 237 tackles (136 solo), 15½ tackles for a loss, 4½ sacks, five interceptions, 27 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
- Was named to the Butkus Award watch list in 2017 and went on to post career highs in tackles (82), solo tackles (45) and tackles for a loss (seven) in his first season at inside linebacker.
- Ranked No. 2 on the team as a senior in total tackles and solo tackles and No. 4 on the team in tackles for a loss.
- Appeared in all 13 games with 10 starts as a junior at a linebacker/safety hybrid position, finishing with 59 tackles (40 solo), 6½ tackles for a loss and a career-best 3½ sacks.
- Played free safety as a sophomore in 2015, starting all 12 games and recording career highs in interceptions (three) and passes defensed (nine). Earned third-team All-Southeastern Conference honors from Phil Steele’s College Football.
- Appeared in eight games with seven starts at safety as a redshirt freshman in 2014, recording 37 tackles (16 solo) and seven passes defensed.
- Attended South County High School (Lorton, Va.), where he earned first-team all-state honors and was named the district Defensive Player of the Year as a senior after posting 123 tackles, 17 tackles for a loss, 3½ sacks, six forced fumbles and three interceptions.
- Earned his degree in human and organizational development.
Burks and defense ready for Josh Allen
Packers LB Oren Burks talks game plan vs. Bills.
Rock Report: Unforgettable!
Oren Burks’ very first play from scrimmage in the NFL was something special. Larry McCarren uses the telestrator to explain why.
Burks 1-on-1: ‘We’re a lot better than that as a defense’
LB Oren Burks talked with Larry McCarren about his thoughts on the Packers’ defensive performance.
Burks ready for action vs. Redskins
Packers LB Oren Burks talks locking in on the game plan for Week 3.
Graham on Burks: ‘I’m looking forward to him starting his journey’
Defensive run-game coordinator and inside linebackers coach Patrick Graham spoke with the media about how excited he is for LB Oren Burks to make his regular-season NFL debut.
Burks ‘feeling confident’ about his chance to play on Sunday
LB Oren Burks spoke with the media about his shoulder injury and status for Sunday’s game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Burks taking it ‘one day at a time’
LB Oren Burks talks about the timetable on his shoulder injury.
Graham on why he's so impressed with Martinez and Burks
Hear from run game coordinator/linebackers coach Patrick Graham as he talks about the growth and development of Oren Burks and Blake Martinez.
Rock Report: Progress Report
It looks like LB Oren Burks will have a key role in the Packers' defense this season. Analyst Larry McCarren examines the rookie’s play against Pittsburgh on the telestrator.
Burks: ‘It’s better to learn from a win than a loss’
LB Oren Burks speaks about how he’s building on early successes in his first two games as a pro.
Burks feels urgency not pressure
Packers LB Oren Burks talks about the opportunity that’s in front of him following Thursday's game.
Burks: ‘I’m excited to show what I got’
Packers LB Oren Burks spoke to the media about looking forward to Thursday’s preseason opener against the Titans.
Rock Report: Thought-provoking
Training Camp is the perfect setting for thinking all things Packers. Analyst Larry McCarren has a few thoughts on the team after its first seven practices.
Burks looking to Martinez for guidance, leadership
LB Oren Burks spoke to the media following Tuesday’s training camp practice.
Burks rolls with the punches
Packers LB Oren Burks talks on the greater sense of urgency at training camp practice.
Burks talks about his versatility
LB Oren Burks talks about learning the system and his coverage skills after the Packers' last minicamp practice.