|2||Lions||W 42 - 21|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||14||4||22||16||6||0||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||12||0||10||6||4||0||0||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||2||0|
- Was tied for the team lead for special teams tackles in both the 2019 regular season (nine) and postseason (three) and ranked No. 2 on the team with 10 tackles on special teams as a rookie in 2018.
- Has played in 26 games with four starts in his first two seasons while also appearing in two 2019 playoff games. Has posted 19 tackles on special teams since entering the league, the most on the Packers over that span.
- Played in 45 games with 40 starts in four seasons with the Commodores and registered 237 tackles (136 solo), 15½ tackles for a loss, 4½ sacks, five interceptions, 27 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries. Played various positions throughout his collegiate career: inside linebacker in 2017, linebacker/safety hybrid in 2016, free safety in 2015 and safety in 2014.
- Was named to the Butkus Award watch list in 2017 and went on to post career highs in tackles (82), solo tackles (45) and tackles for a loss (seven) in his first season at inside linebacker.
- Was a candidate for the Senior CLASS Award in 2017, a finalist for the Wooden Citizenship Cup in 2017 and a member of the Allstate-AFCA Good Works Team in 2016, which honored 12 Division I-A football players from across the country for their commitment to community service. Also served as president of the Vanderbilt Student-Athlete Advisory Committee in 2016-17.
- Attended South County High School (Lorton, Va.), where he earned first-team all-state honors and was named the district Defensive Player of the Year as a senior after posting 123 tackles, 17 tackles for a loss, 3½ sacks, six forced fumbles and three interceptions.
Sneaker Peek: First look at Packers players' 'My Cause My Cleats' shoes
Green Bay Packers players will be participating in the NFL's 'My Cause My Cleats' initiative in Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins. Players are given the opportunity to wear custom-designed cleats representing a cause they are passionate about.