|2018||Green Bay Packers||14||22||16||6||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||12||10||6||4||0||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||16||20||13||7||0||0|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||3||6||4||2||0.5||0|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||14||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||12||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||16||2|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||3||0|
- Has played in 42 games with four starts in his first three seasons (2018-20) while also appearing in four playoff contests.
- Posted 23 tackles on special teams in his first three seasons, the most on the team from 2018-20.
- In 2020, finished No. 2 on the team and set a career high (2018) with 10 special teams tackles during the regular season. Ranked No. 2 on the team in the postseason with three tackles on special teams.
- Tied for No. 4 on the team in special teams tackles for the 2019 regular season (five), led the team in the 2019 postseason (three) and ranked No. 2 on the team with eight tackles on special teams as a rookie in 2018.
- Played in 45 games with 40 starts in four seasons with the Commodores and registered 237 tackles (136 solo), 15½ tackles for a loss, 4½ sacks, five interceptions, 27 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries. Played various positions throughout his collegiate career: inside linebacker in 2017, linebacker/safety hybrid in 2016, free safety in 2015 and safety in 2014.
- Was a candidate for the Senior CLASS Award in 2017, a finalist for the Wooden Citizenship Cup in 2017 and a member of the Allstate-AFCA Good Works Team in 2016, which honored 12 Division I-A football players from across the country for their commitment to community service. Also served as president of the Vanderbilt Student-Athlete Advisory Committee in 2016-17.