|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||6||5||1||0||1||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||8||0||5||4||1||1||1||1|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||1||7||6||1||0||1||0|
- Played in two games with one start last season and posted seven tackles (four solo) and a pass defensed before being placed on injured reserve (ankle) on Sept. 16, 2019. Was activated from injured reserve on Jan. 18, 2020, but was inactive for the NFC Championship Game.
- Played in eight games as a rookie before being placed on injured reserve (ankle) on Dec. 8, 2018. Registered three tackles (two solo), a sack and a pass defensed on defense as well as contributing on special teams with five tackles, a forced fumble and a 26-yard carry on a fake punt.
- Started 39 of 58 games played in five years for James Madison, amassing 292 tackles (161 solo) and five tackles for a loss. Posted 34 passes defensed as well as 14 interceptions for 258 return yards, both school records.
- Was a first-team All-Colonial Athletic Association honoree as a fifth-year senior in 2017 after posting 82 tackles (44 solo), five interceptions, 12 passes defensed, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- Attended First Colonial (Virginia Beach, Va.) High School, where he lettered at RB, WR, CB and S for one season. Intercepted five passes on defense and had 900 yards of total offense and five TDs as a WR in his lone varsity season, earning first-team All-Beach District honors.