- First-team All-American by Walter Camp Football Foundation in 2020
- Also an All-American via Sporting News (second team), PFF College (second team) and Phil Steele (third team) in 2020
- Semifinalist for the Bednarik Award (nation's top defender) and Thorpe Award (nation's top defensive back)
- PFF's Sun Belt Player of the Year as a senior
- Led nation as a senior with 16 PBUs and 17 passes defended (with one interception) in 12 games as a senior
- From 2019-20, his 27 passes defended (PBUs and INTs) led FBS defenders
- Made 25 starts (two-year starter) in 50 career games and recorded 31 PBUs among 33 passes defended (with two interceptions)
- Added 97 career tackles, including 82 in his two seasons as a starter
Total Packers: 2021 Draft Report
Join analyst Larry McCarren and writers Mike Spofford and Wes Hodkiewicz as they recap the 2021 NFL Draft.
Packers Daily: May 6
Wayne Larrivee takes a look at Green Bay's newly drafted defenders in this edition of Packers Daily.
Packers Unscripted: Draft debrief, part 2
Mike and Wes discuss the Packers' picks on the third day of the draft, beginning with offensive linemen Royce Newman (:25) and Cole Van Lanen (3:53), continuing with the two fifth-round defenders in LB T.J. Slaton and CB Shemar Jean-Charles (9:30), and concluding with LB Isaiah McDuffie and RB Kylin Hill (17:46).
Three Things: Added competition, special teams, virtual offseason
Wes Hodkiewicz and Larry McCarren break down three things from the Packers' 2021 NFL Draft.
Matt LaFleur 1-on-1: Draft picks can bring instant contribution
Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur recaps the 2021 NFL Draft with analyst Larry McCarren.
Brian Gutekunst sees mix of immediate contributors and healthy roster competition in Packers' 2021 draft class
Green Bay Packers GM Brian Gutekunst spoke to the media on Saturday following the 2021 NFL Draft.
LaFleur recaps Packers' draft, conveys desire for QB Rodgers to return
Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur addressed the media following the 2021 NFL Draft.
Jean-Charles: 'I can't wait to show the world what I can do'
Fifth-round selection Shemar Jean-Charles spoke to the media about being drafted by the Packers.