|2||Lions||W 35 - 17|
|1||@Saints||L 3 - 38|
- Last name is pronounced john charles.
- Named a first‐team All-American by the Walter Camp Football Foundation, second-team All-American by Sporting News and PFF College and third-team All-American by Phil Steele's College Football after leading the nation with 17 passes defensed in 2020.
- Also earned first-team All-Sun Belt honors, was named PFF's Sun Belt Player of the Year and was a semifinalist for the Bednarik Award (nation's top defender) and the Thorpe Award (nation's top defensive back) as a senior.
- Appeared in all 14 games with 13 starts at cornerback in 2019 and was named third‐team All‐Sun Belt by PFF College.
- Saw action in 24 games over his first two seasons (2017-18), contributing on special teams and as the third cornerback.
- Named second‐team All‐Broward County by the Miami Herald as a senior at Miramar (Fla.) High School and was selected to represent Broward County in the 2015 Dade vs. Broward all‐star game.
Shemar Jean-Charles' comfort is at an all-time high
Packers CB Shemar Jean-Charles believes he has the attributes to take on shifty slot receivers.
Rock Report: A Lot to Like
Shemar Jean-Charles will be an easy player to root for. Larry McCarren has the story.
Jean-Charles ready to get better 'day by day, practice by practice'
Packers CB Shemar Jean-Charles spoke to the media on Saturday at the conclusion of rookie minicamp.
Total Packers: 2021 Draft Report
Join analyst Larry McCarren and writers Mike Spofford and Wes Hodkiewicz as they recap the 2021 NFL Draft.
Packers Daily: May 6
Wayne Larrivee takes a look at Green Bay's newly drafted defenders in this edition of Packers Daily.
Packers Unscripted: Draft debrief, part 2
Mike and Wes discuss the Packers' picks on the third day of the draft, beginning with offensive linemen Royce Newman (:25) and Cole Van Lanen (3:53), continuing with the two fifth-round defenders in LB T.J. Slaton and CB Shemar Jean-Charles (9:30), and concluding with LB Isaiah McDuffie and RB Kylin Hill (17:46).
Three Things: Added competition, special teams, virtual offseason
Wes Hodkiewicz and Larry McCarren break down three things from the Packers' 2021 NFL Draft.
Matt LaFleur 1-on-1: Draft picks can bring instant contribution
Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur recaps the 2021 NFL Draft with analyst Larry McCarren.
Brian Gutekunst sees mix of immediate contributors and healthy roster competition in Packers' 2021 draft class
Green Bay Packers GM Brian Gutekunst spoke to the media on Saturday following the 2021 NFL Draft.
LaFleur recaps Packers' draft, conveys desire for QB Rodgers to return
Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur addressed the media following the 2021 NFL Draft.
Jean-Charles: 'I can't wait to show the world what I can do'
Fifth-round selection Shemar Jean-Charles spoke to the media about being drafted by the Packers.
Five things learned at Packers training camp – Aug. 10
Rookie corner Shemar Jean-Charles is embracing life inside
5 things learned at Packers training camp – Aug. 9
Notes on the nickel/star position, the guard competition and more
Shemar Jean-Charles handled any 'stress' put on him
Difficult defensive duty was the norm at Appalachian State for Packers' fifth-round pick
2021 NFL Draft wrap: Packers got more competitive up and down the roster with their nine picks
A rundown of how the draft class fits in
Packers go big and athletic on defense in fifth round
Green Bay adds depth with selection of massive defensive lineman T.J. Slaton and athletic corner Shemar Jean-Charles