|2020||Green Bay Packers||1||0|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||7||0||12||6||5||1||0||0||0|
- Signed to the 53-man roster on Nov. 16, 2021.
- Appeared in seven games in 2021, logging 11 tackles (six solo) and a sack.
- Spent his entire rookie season in 2020 on the Packers' practice squad, appearing in one contest.
- Was a gameday elevation to the active roster in Week 1, making his NFL debut at Minnesota (Sept. 13) and appeared on nine snaps on defense.
- Originally signed by Green Bay as an undrafted free agent on April 30, 2020.
Countdown to Camp: De'Vondre Campbell's addition marked turning point for defense
Packers looking for young edge rushers to emerge behind Preston Smith and Rashan Gary
Pre-draft picture: Packers have their mainstays at linebacker
Draft should help bolster depth and find rotational players
Packers activate four off reserve/COVID-19 list
Black, Galeai, Jean-Charles and King activated ahead of Week 17 matchup vs. Minnesota Vikings
Packers place four on reserve/COVID-19 list
Braden, Galeai, Rodgers and Summers added to reserve/COVID-19 list
Packers place LB Whitney Mercilus on injured reserve
Green Bay announces roster moves ahead of Week 11 matchup with Vikings
Packers sign 10 free agents
All of the players spent time on the Packers' practice squad this season.