|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||3||3||0||1||0||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||2||0||3||3||0||1||0||0|
- Saw action in 46 games with 12 starts in four seasons at TCU and posted 88 tackles (58 solo), two tackles for a loss, a sack, two interceptions, a fumble recovery, two forced fumbles and 12 passes defensed.
- As a senior in 2019, started all 10 games he played in and ranked No. 4 on the team with 44 tackles (29 solo) and No. 3 with eight passes defensed.
- Registered a 98-yard interception return for a touchdown at Oklahoma in 2019, 1 yard shy of the school record.
- Played in 11 games with two starts as a junior and totaled 38 tackles (25 solo), an INT and four passes defensed as part of a defense that led the Big 12 in total defense (338.2 ypg) for the second consecutive season.
- Appeared in 25 games as a freshman and sophomore, contributing primarily on special teams.
- Selected by the Packers in the seventh round (No. 236 overall) of the 2020 NFL Draft, marking the 19th player from TCU drafted by Green Bay and the second consecutive year that the Packers drafted a Horned Frogs player in the seventh round (LB Ty Summers, No. 226 overall).
Three Things: Rodgers' poise, Ruvell's return, Scott's all-time play
Join analyst Larry McCarren, digital reporter Wes Hodkiewicz and senior writer Mike Spofford as they discuss QB Aaron Rodgers' calm under pressure, Ruvell Martin's return to the Packers, and seventh-round draft pick S Vernon Scott's play-of-plays against Oklahoma.