- In 2020, matched his career high with 13 games played, starting one, and posted 24 tackles (18 solo), two quarterback hits, one pass defensed and four special teams tackles. Also saw action on defense and special teams in both postseason contests.
- Set career highs in 2019 in games played (13), starts (four), total tackles (30), solo tackles (23) and passes defensed (one). Also led the team with a career-best eight tackles on special teams.
- After being released by the Kansas City Chiefs following the 2018 training camp, spent Weeks 2-9 on the Packers' practice squad before being elevated to Green Bay's active roster, where he would go on to play in five games before being placed on injured reserve (shoulder) on Dec. 22, 2018.
- Spent his entire rookie season (knee) and the first eight games of his second season (ankle) on injured reserve. After being released by the San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 31, 2017, was signed to the Kansas City Chiefs' practice squad on Nov. 9, 2017, where he would finish the season.
- Was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the No. 68 overall pick.
5 things learned at Packers training camp – Aug. 24
Rookie safety Innis Gaines goes from DoorDash to NFL doorstep
Packers re-sign S Will Redmond
Redmond has played in 31 regular-season games with five starts over the last three seasons for the Packers
Packers weighing all their options at nickel cornerback
GM Brian Gutekunst likes versatility of Green Bay's secondary
Packers, S Will Redmond agree to terms
Fifth-year player has played in 18 regular-season games for Green Bay