|3||@Saints||W 37 - 30||4||3||1||0||0||0|
|7||@Texans||W 35 - 20||6||3||3||0||0||0|
|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||1||1||0||0||1||0|
|6||@Buccaneers||L 10 - 38||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Falcons||W 30 - 16||5||3||2||0||0||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||3||2||1||0||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||5||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||13||4||34||23||11||0||1||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||6||1||19||12||7||0||1||0|
- Set career highs in 2019 in games played (13), starts (four), total tackles (30), solo tackles (23) and passes defensed (one). Also tied for the team lead with a career-best nine tackles on special teams.
- After being released by the Kansas City Chiefs following the 2018 training camp, spent Weeks 2-9 on the Packers' practice squad before being elevated to Green Bay's active roster, where he would go on to play in five games before being placed on injured reserve (shoulder) on Dec. 22, 2018.
- Spent his entire rookie season (knee) and the first eight games of his second season (ankle) on injured reserve. After being released by the San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 31, 2017, was signed to the Kansas City Chiefs' practice squad on Nov. 9, 2017, where he would finish the season.
- Was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the No. 68 overall pick.
- Played in 27 games with seven starts in three seasons (2013-15) at Mississippi State, totaling 99 tackles (69 solo), 5½ tackles for a loss, five INTs and 13 passes defensed. Missed the second half of his senior season with a knee injury.