|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||6||6||0||0||1||1|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||3||3||0||0||1||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||2||9||9||0||0||2||1|
- Selected by the Packers in the first round (No. 21 overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft, a pick acquired from Seattle in exchange for a first-round pick (No. 30 overall) and two fourth-round selections (No. 114, No. 118).
- Dating back to 1936, became just the seventh defensive player from Maryland and only the second player from the defensive secondary (DB Chad Scott, No. 23 overall, Pittsburgh Steelers, 1997) to be a first-round draft choice (according to pro-football-reference.com).
- Played in 46 games with 37 starts in four seasons for the Terrapins, recording 182 tackles (139 solo), eight interceptions (two returned for touchdowns), 22 passes defensed, a sack, a fumble recovery and a blocked punt he returned for a TD.
- Named second-team All-Big Ten by both the media and the coaches as a senior after ranking No. 2 in the conference and No. 13 in the country with four interceptions.
- Posted seven interceptions in 2017-18, tied for No. 2 in the Big Ten over that span.
- As a junior in 2017, earned honorable mention All-Big Ten honors after leading the team with eight passes defensed and tying for the team lead with three interceptions.
- Set career highs with 59 tackles and 45 solo tackles as a sophomore in 2016 and as a junior in 2017.
- Saw action in 10 games with one start and tallied 12 tackles (11 solo) as a true freshman in 2015.
- Earned a degree in family science.