|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||3||2||1||0||1||0||1|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||15||0||7||5||2||2||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||11||31||17||14||2||0||2||0||1|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||8||39||26||13||3||3||1||1|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||2||6||3||3||0||1||0||1|
- Has only missed one game in his first three years, appearing in 47 regular-season contests with 19 starts.
- Saw action in all 16 games and made eight starts in 2018, setting career highs in tackles (57), solo tackles (39), sacks (three) and passes defensed (four) while also registering the first forced fumble of his career.
- Played in all 16 games with 11 starts in 2017 and registered 34 tackles (22 solo), two sacks, seven tackles for a loss, a fumble recovery for a touchdown, two passes defensed, eight quarterback hits and six QB pressures.
- Earned NFC Defensive Player of the Week honors for his performance vs. Tampa Bay in Week 13 in 2017. Posted four tackles (all solo), a sack, a QB pressure and a QB hit, and registered his first career TD after recovering a QB Jameis Winston fumble forced by DT Kenny Clark at the Green Bay 38 late in the second quarter and returning it 62 yards. Became just the seventh Green Bay player (since 1982) to register a sack and a defensive TD in the same game.
- Played in 15 games as a rookie in 2016 and registered 14 tackles (eight solo), two sacks, three tackles for a loss, nine QB pressures and three QB hits.
- Posted sacks in back-to-back games in ’16, recording one in Week 13 vs. Houston and one in Week 14 vs. Seattle.
- Appeared in all three postseason contests as a rookie and posted two tackles (one solo) and a QB pressure.
- Selected by Green Bay with the second of two fourth-round choices (No. 137 overall), the second of two compensatory choices awarded to the team in the 2016 NFL Draft.
- Became the first defensive end from Northwestern to be drafted since DE Corey Wootton was selected by the Chicago Bears in 2010 (fourth round, No. 109 overall). Also became the first player from Northwestern drafted by Green Bay since DT James Anderson in 1973 (14th round).