|2019||Green Bay Packers||4||5||11||2.2||5||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers|
- Selected by the Packers with the second of two picks in the sixth round (No. 194 overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft, becoming the first Notre Dame RB to be drafted by Green Bay since Ray Ratkowski in 1961 (20th round, No. 278 overall).
- Played in 38 career games with eight starts for the Fighting Irish and rushed for 1,636 yards and 20 touchdowns on 257 carries (6.4 avg.) along with 22 receptions for 162 yards (7.4 avg.) and two TDs.
- Registered eight TD runs of 30-plus yards for the Fighting Irish and recorded a 24.6-yard average on his 20 career TD carries.
- Led Notre Dame in rushing as a senior in 2018 with a career-high 995 yards on 158 carries (6.3 avg.), an average of 110.6 rushing yards per game.
- Also paced the Fighting Irish in rushing TDs with 12 in just nine games, the most by a Notre Dame RB since Jonas Gray posted the same number in 11 games in 2011. Registered a 97-yard TD run at Virginia Tech last season, the second-longest run in school history.
- Was one of only eight FBS players in 2018 to average at least 6.3 yards per attempt (min. 150 carries) with 12-plus
- rushing TDs.
- Posted four games with 140-plus rushing yards in
- '18, highlighted by his career-high 202-yard output vs. Florida State.
- As a junior in 2017, recorded an average of 9.2 yards per carry (39-360) with four rushing TDs. Among FBS players with 35-plus carries, ranked No. 2 in the country in yards per attempt.
- Appeared in 12 games as a sophomore in 2016, finishing with 200 rushing yards and three TDs on 39 attempts (5.1 avg.).
- Rushed for 871 yards and 10 TDs on 124 carries (7.0 avg.) as a senior at West Orange High School (Winter Garden, Fla.), helping the Warriors to their first Florida Class 8A playoff win in school history.
- Earned his degree in African studies.