|14||Falcons||W 34 - 20||10||10||0||0||1||0|
|13||Cardinals||L 17 - 20||1||1||0||0||1||0|
|12||@Vikings||L 17 - 24||6||7||1||0||0||0|
|11||@Seahawks||L 24 - 27||6||6||0||0||0||0|
|10||Dolphins||W 31 - 12||5||5||0||0||2||0|
|9||@Patriots||L 17 - 31||3||4||1||0||1||0|
|8||@Rams||L 27 - 29||7||7||0||0||5||0|
|6||49ers||W 33 - 30|
|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0||1||1||0||0||1||1||27||27||27||0||0|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||6||7||1||0||0||0|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29||7||8||1||0.5||0||0|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||11||9||55||59||4||0.5||11||1||27||27||27||0||0|
- Selected by the Packers in the first round (No. 18 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, a selection acquired from Seattle along with a seventh-round choice (No. 248 overall) in exchange for Green Bay’s first-round pick (No. 27 overall, originally obtained from New Orleans), a third-round choice (No. 76 overall) and a sixth-round pick (No. 186 overall).
- Became just the third Louisville defensive back in school history to be selected in the first round of the NFL Draft, joining DB Lenny Lyles (1958, No. 11 overall) and S Calvin Pryor (2014, No. 18 overall). Became the first Louisville player to be drafted in the first round by Green Bay.
- Played in 31 games with 19 starts during his three seasons with the Cardinals and registered 77 tackles (58 solo), two tackles for a loss, seven interceptions, 22 passes defensed, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- Posted a 9.9-yard average on 44 punt returns during his collegiate career, highlighted by a 10.5-yard average on 20 returns as a sophomore in ’16 that included a 69-yard touchdown return vs. Florida State (Sept. 17).
- Was limited to just six games as a junior in 2017 due to a knee injury sustained in the season opener, finishing with 19 tackles (13 solo), an interception and five passes defensed.
- Earned second-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference recognition as a sophomore in 2016 after posting a team-high five interceptions (tied for No. 11 in the country) along with a career-best 39 tackles (31 solo) and 14 passes defensed.
- Appeared in 12 games with one start as a true freshman in 2015, posting 19 tackles (14 solo), an interception and three passes defensed. Also served as the primary punt returner, posting a 9.7-yard average on 23 returns with five returns of 20-plus yards.
- Enrolled at Louisville in January 2015 and was able to participate in spring practice.
- Registered 30 tackles and four interceptions as a senior at Rocky River High School (Charlotte, N.C.), adding 68 receptions for 1,123 yards (16.5 avg.) and 18 TDs as a wide receiver.
- Earned his degree in criminal justice.
Packers Daily: December 12
Mike Spofford has one last call for Pro Bowl votes in this edition of Packers Daily.
Alexander on Falcons’ offense: ‘They’re talented all over’
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks about the matchup against the Matt Ryan-led Atlanta offense on Sunday.
Alexander: ‘It’s a tough loss’
CB Jaire Alexander talked with the media after the loss to the Cardinals.
Jaire Alexander spins out of traffic on 26-yard punt return
Green Bay Packers CB Jaire Alexander goes 26 yards on a punt return Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals.
Packers Unscripted: Taking care of business
Mike and Wes discuss what it'll take for the Packers to emerge victorious on Sunday, and they also talk about rookie CB Jaire Alexander's participation in the "My Cause My Cleats" initiative.
My Cause My Cleats: Jaire Alexander
Packers CB Jaire Alexander is promoting peace, love, and positivity Sunday during the NFL's My Cause My Cleats campaign.
Whitt thinks King and Alexander can be a ‘special combination’
Defensive pass-game coordinator Joe Whitt talks about cornerbacks Jaire Alexander and Kevin King.
Alexander on Rosen: ‘He’s got a big arm’
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks about facing Arizona rookie QB Josh Rosen at Lambeau Field Sunday afternoon.
Packers Unscripted: Once and future matchup
Mike and Wes discuss the head-to-head matchup between Packers CB Jaire Alexander and Vikings WR Adam Thielen, plus review Green Bay's current health status.
Rock Report: As Good As It Gets
Jaire Alexander literally “blew up” a Viking screen pass. Larry McCarren breaks the play down on the telestrator.
Alexander: Thielen had vet moves
Packers CB Jaire Alexander recaps the team's 24-17 loss the Minnesota Vikings.
Packers defense forces loss of 10 yards on screen pass
The Packers defense forces a loss of 10 yards on a screen pass by Minnesota QB Kirk Cousins during Sunday's Week 12 matchup.
Alexander on Thielen: ‘Dude’s a beast’
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks about possibly matching up against Vikings WR Adam Thielen on Sunday night.
Packers Daily: November 20
Wes Hodkiewicz has injury updates and the top Vikings performers in this edition of Packers Daily.
Alexander sees big test against mobile Wilson
Packers CB Jaire Alexander aims to speed up his game preparation on a short week.
Alexander on Packers' corners: 'Everyone in that room can start’
Packers cornerback Jaire Alexander talks about the play of the Packers' cornerbacks in the 31-12 victory over the Dolphins.
Alexander on Dolphins: ‘They spread the ball around a lot’
CB Jaire Alexander spoke with the media about the Miami Dolphins’ offense.
Alexander: 'We shot ourselves in the foot'
Packers CB Jaire Alexander recaps the team's 31-17 loss to the Patriots.
Alexander on playing Pats: ‘I love the big games’
CB Jaire Alexander talked with the media about the hype around the Packers’ Sunday Night Football clash against the Patriots.
Rock Report: Best of Jaire
You may not agree with the Rock Report’s favorite Jaire Alexander play, but you’ll enjoy watching it!
Packers Unscripted: The emotional side
Mike and Wes discuss some of the emotions surrounding the tough loss to the Rams, and examine the impressive game turned in by rookie CB Jaire Alexander.
Packers CB Jaire Alexander game highlights | Week 8
Watch the top plays from Green Bay Packers rookie CB Jaire Alexander against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 8 of the 2018 NFL season.
Packers CB Jaire Alexander breaks up pass in end zone
Green Bay Packers CB Jaire Alexander breaks up a pass in the end zone from Rams QB Jared Goff Sunday afternoon.
Alexander on the Rams: ‘It’s going to be a challenge’
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks about Sunday’s game against the L.A. Rams.
Alexander preparing for cooler weather on Monday
CB Jaire Alexander spoke to the media about the 49ers offense and practicing in colder weather.
Jaire Alexander lives life with purpose and positivity
Jaire Alexander awarded NFL's 'Way to Play' award for Week 12
‘One-of-a-kind’ Alexander sets the tone for Packers’ defense in return
Packers’ top cornerbacks looking to build chemistry
Packers’ confidence growing in Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson
Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson ‘have shown they can make plays’
CB Jaire Alexander spends day as a dairy farmer
Best prep awaits Packers’ rookie corners in camp
Clay Matthews sees unpredictability in Packers' new defense
Kevin King feeling good, ready to learn
Aaron Rodgers won't be changing how he plays
This is when teams begin setting the standard
If players are ready, they need to play
Packers sign CB Alexander
That's the most exciting part of the offseason
Jaire Alexander, Aaron Jones graduate in green-and-gold style
Processing the playbook is only part of it
All the options are at his disposal
Packers' top two draft picks connected quickly
It takes more than one player
NFL Draft a big hit in Dallas
Some things you just have to see for yourself
They just know it when they see it
It takes two to tango on defense
Discipline defeats drama in Packers' 2018 draft
Jaire Alexander hosts yoga event with Boys & Girls Club
Packers CB Jaire Alexander spent time at Flow Yoga in De Pere, helping lead an event for kids from the local Boys & Girls Club.
Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson sign autographs for donations to Salvation Army
Packers cornerbacks Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson signed autographs for donations to the Salvation Army Monday night in the Lambeau Field Atrium.
Before they were Packers: Cornerbacks
See photos of the Packers' cornerbacks during their college careers.