|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||4||3||1||0||0||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||5||4||1||1||1||1||1||-4||-4||-4||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||13||11||63||58||5||0.5||11||1||27||27||27||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||16||57||49||8||0||17||2||37||18.5||37||0||1||1|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||2||2||9||7||2||1||1||1||1||-4||-4||-4||0||0|
- Named a Pro Bowl alternate after starting all 16 games and leading the team with a career-high 23 passes defensed in 2019. Also started both postseason contests and ranked No. 2 on the team with 13 tackles (10 solo).
- Was named to the PFWA's All-Rookie team after leading Green Bay with 15 passes defensed in 2018. Became just the second Packers CB to be honored since 1974 (CB Casey Hayward, 2012).
- Appeared in 13 games with 11 starts as a rookie and ranked No. 2 on the team with 76 tackles (61 solo) while adding a half-sack, three tackles for a loss, an interception and a QB pressure.
- In Week 8 at the Los Angeles Rams, finished with five passes defensed, the most by a Green Bay defender during the 2018 season.
- Earned second-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference recognition as a sophomore in 2016 after posting a team-high five interceptions (tied for No. 11 in the country) along with a career-best 39 tackles (31 solo) and 14 passes defensed.
- Posted a 9.9-yard average on 44 punt returns during his collegiate career, highlighted by a 10.5-yard average on 20 returns as a sophomore in 2016 that included a 69-yard touchdown return vs. Florida State (Sept. 17).
Adrian Amos surprises kids with holiday shopping spree
Packers safety Adrian Amos and his I'm Still Here Foundation surprised members of the local Boys & Girls Club with a holiday shopping spree on Friday evening in Green Bay. He was joined by fellow Green Bay defensive backs Jaire Alexander, Tony Brown and Ka'dar Hollman.
Sneaker Peek: First look at Packers players' 'My Cause My Cleats' shoes
Green Bay Packers players will be participating in the NFL's 'My Cause My Cleats' initiative in Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins. Players are given the opportunity to wear custom-designed cleats representing a cause they are passionate about.