|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0||1||1||0||0||1||1||27||27||27||0||0|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||6||7||1||0||0||0|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29||7||8||1||0.5||0||0|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||4||2||17||19||2||0.5||1||1||27||27||27||0||0|
- Selected by the Packers in the first round (No. 18 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, a selection acquired from Seattle along with a seventh-round choice (No. 248 overall) in exchange for Green Bay’s first-round pick (No. 27 overall, originally obtained from New Orleans), a third-round choice (No. 76 overall) and a sixth-round pick (No. 186 overall).
- Became just the third Louisville defensive back in school history to be selected in the first round of the NFL Draft, joining DB Lenny Lyles (1958, No. 11 overall) and S Calvin Pryor (2014, No. 18 overall). Became the first Louisville player to be drafted in the first round by Green Bay.
- Played in 31 games with 19 starts during his three seasons with the Cardinals and registered 77 tackles (58 solo), two tackles for a loss, seven interceptions, 22 passes defensed, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- Posted a 9.9-yard average on 44 punt returns during his collegiate career, highlighted by a 10.5-yard average on 20 returns as a sophomore in ’16 that included a 69-yard touchdown return vs. Florida State (Sept. 17).
- Was limited to just six games as a junior in 2017 due to a knee injury sustained in the season opener, finishing with 19 tackles (13 solo), an interception and five passes defensed.
- Earned second-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference recognition as a sophomore in 2016 after posting a team-high five interceptions (tied for No. 11 in the country) along with a career-best 39 tackles (31 solo) and 14 passes defensed.
- Appeared in 12 games with one start as a true freshman in 2015, posting 19 tackles (14 solo), an interception and three passes defensed. Also served as the primary punt returner, posting a 9.7-yard average on 23 returns with five returns of 20-plus yards.
- Enrolled at Louisville in January 2015 and was able to participate in spring practice.
- Registered 30 tackles and four interceptions as a senior at Rocky River High School (Charlotte, N.C.), adding 68 receptions for 1,123 yards (16.5 avg.) and 18 TDs as a wide receiver.
- Earned his degree in criminal justice.
Alexander preparing for cooler weather on Monday
CB Jaire Alexander spoke to the media about the 49ers offense and practicing in colder weather.
Packers visit Preble-Pulaski football game
The Green Bay Packers donated $200,000 toward the Red Raiders Field of Dreams project and promoted the Packers Vs. Cancer initiative.
Alexander on first career INT: ‘Just made the play’
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks about his interception of QB Josh Allen in Sunday’s victory over the Bills.
Packers CB Alexander picks off Bills QB Allen in end zone
Green Bay Packers CB Jaire Alexander intercepts Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen in the end zone and returns the pick 27 yards.
Physicality a prominent part of Alexander's game
CB Jaire Alexander talks about how his mindset toward the game has changed since joining the Packers.
Pettine: Jackson, Alexander have 'chance to be exceptional'
Defensive coordinator Mike Pettine spoke to the media and praised the play and potential of the Packers’ rookies cornerbacks.
Whitt on Alexander and Jackson: ‘They’re trending in the right direction’
Defensive pass-game coordinator Joe Whitt talks about Jaire Alexander’s and Josh Jackson’s progression as rookie corners.
Alexander on getting more reps this week: ‘I’m going to lock up the guy I’m guarding’
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks about getting more snaps this week against the Washington Redskins.
Packers CB Alexander, LB Gilbert sack Vikings QB Cousins
Green Bay Packers CB Jaire Alexander and LB Reggie Gilbert sack Minnesota Vikins QB Kirk Cousins for a loss of 6 yards during Sunday's Week 2 matchup.
Alexander: ‘Divisional games are always big’
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks about the importance of Sunday’s matchup with the Minnesota Vikings.
Alexander welcomed to the NFL
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks more work at corner and his punt return in the team’s 13-6 loss to the Oakland Raiders.
Packers CB Jaire Alexander gets up for INT
Green Bay Packers CB Jaire Alexander picks off Oakland Raiders QB Connor Cook on a deep pass during Friday's preseason matchup.
Alexander talks defensive interceptions
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks about the defensive interceptions after Thursday’s win against Pittsburgh.
Alexander returns to practice
CB Jaire Alexander remains hopeful that he’ll be able to make his preseason debut against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday.
Alexander is trying to 'take it all in'
Jaire Alexander talks about Family Night and this week’s preseason game against the Tennessee Titans.
Alexander: Confidence, momentum building for secondary
CB Jaire Alexander talks about his confidence level and his interception at Monday’s practice.
Alexander feels confident in camp debut
Packers CB Jaire Alexander talks first day of camp, what he looks to bring to the team.