|17||@Bears||W 35 - 16||1||0|
|16||Titans||W 40 - 14||1||0|
|15||Panthers||W 24 - 16||1||0|
|14||@Lions||W 31 - 24||1||0|
|13||Eagles||W 30 - 16||1||0|
|12||Bears||W 41 - 25||1||0|
|11||@Colts||L 31 - 34||1||0|
|10||Jaguars||W 24 - 20||1||0|
|9||@49ers||W 34 - 17||1||0|
|8||Vikings||L 22 - 28||1||0|
|7||@Texans||W 35 - 20||1||0|
|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||1||0|
|6||@Buccaneers||L 10 - 38||1||0|
|4||Falcons||W 30 - 16||1||0|
|3||@Saints||W 37 - 30||1||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||1||0|
Offensive Line Career
|2020||Green Bay Packers||16||0|
- Earned first-team All-Big Ten honors from the conference's coaches as both a junior and a senior, also taking home first-team recognition from the media as a senior in 2019.
- Was a two-time recipient (2018-19) of the Hugh R. Radar Award as the University of Michigan's top offensive lineman and was named to the watch list for the Outland Trophy in 2019.
- Appeared in 32 career games with 25 starts for the Wolverines, opening 24 contests at left tackle and one at right tackle.
- Was drafted by the Packers with the first of three choices in the sixth round (No. 192 overall), the first offensive lineman selected by the team out of the University of Michigan since G Joe O'Donnell in 1963 (third round, No. 40 overall).
- Attended St. Joseph's Preparatory School in Philadelphia, Pa., where he helped the Hawks win two straight PIAA Class AAAA state titles.
- Father, Jon, was an All-Big Ten selection at Michigan in 1995 and went on to play 14 seasons in the NFL as an offensive tackle with the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans (1996-99), Philadelphia Eagles (2000-08) and San Diego Chargers (2009).
Matchup with Eagles a 'little extra special' for Packers' Jon Runyan
Rookie guard's first NFL start could come against his father's former team
Jon Runyan proving his worth as next-man-up on Packers' offensive line
Rookie sixth-round pick has been reliable in a pinch this season
Packers' offensive line rolls with several punches in Week 1
Versatility of Jenkins, efforts off the bench by Wagner and Runyan kept the offense rolling
Packers sign G Jon Runyan
Green Bay agrees to terms with guard selected in sixth round of NFL Draft
Jon Runyan's passion for football goes beyond his NFL bloodlines
Packers' sixth-round pick and offensive lineman looks to carry on his family name
Social Reaction: Packers pick nine new faces in the 2020 NFL Draft
See what the newest Packers were saying on social media
The outlook on what the Packers got, and didn't get, in their 2020 draft
Key comments and interpretations from Green Bay's GM and head coach
Jon Runyan eager to carry on father's NFL legacy
New Packers offensive lineman almost missed call from Green Bay