|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16|
|9||@Chargers||L 11 - 26|
|8||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24||1||11||11||11||0|
|7||Raiders||W 42 - 24|
|6||Lions||W 23 - 22||2||50||25||25||0|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||2||17||8.5||15||0|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34||2||19||9.5||10||0|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16||1||19||19||19||0|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||0||0||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||2||14||7||9||0|
WR TE Career
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||4||3||39||13||30||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||10||6||10||130||13||25||0|
- Signed with the Packers as a free agent on May 25, 2018, after playing for the Jacksonville Jaguars for his first 12 seasons (2006-17) in the league.
- Has played in 186 games since entering the NFL in 2006, the fourth most among tight ends over that span behind only Vernon Davis (194), Jason Witten (192) and Antonio Gates (191).
- Appeared in 170 contests during his 12 seasons with the Jaguars (2006-17), the third most in franchise history. Played in either 15 or 16 regular-season games in nine of those seasons.
- Finished his career with the Jaguars ranked No. 3 in team history in receiving yards (4,502) and receptions (375) and No. 2 in receiving TDs (33), tops among tight ends in all three categories.
- Helped block for the top four single-season rushing-yardage totals in franchise history (2006-07, 2010, 2017).
- In 2017, led the team with five receiving TDs and helped the Jaguars lead the league in rushing (141.4 ypg) for the first time in franchise history. Blocked for a Jacksonville rushing attack that registered a league-best 11 games with 135-plus rushing yards, four more than any other team.
- Part of a blocking unit that allowed a franchise-low 24 sacks on the season, tied for the third fewest in the league in ’17.
- Tied a single-game franchise record in ’17 with three TD catches vs. Baltimore in Week 3, joining WRs Allen Robinson and Jimmy Smith as the only players in franchise history to accomplish the feat. Was the only TE in the league to catch three TDs in a game in 2017.
- Tied a then-franchise record in 2013 when he posted a TD catch in four consecutive games (Weeks 13-16).
- Ranked third on the team with 52 catches for 540 yards (10.4 avg.) and four TDs in 2012, the second-best reception and yardage totals of his career.
- Led the Jaguars with 460 receiving yards on 39 receptions (11.8 avg.) in 2011, one of five tight ends in the league to lead his team in receiving yards.
- Was named to the Pro Bowl in 2010, the first TE in team history to be honored, after posting career highs in receptions (58), receiving yards (700) and receiving TDs (10).
- Set a team record by registering three games with two TD catches in 2010 (matched by Robinson in 2015). Was the only TE in the league to have three two-TD games in ’10.
- Ranked No. 1 among NFL tight ends with an average of 16.2 yards per catch in 2009, the top mark by an NFL tight end (min. 32 rec.) since Jaguars TE Ernest Wilford registered a 16.6-yard average in 2005.
- Caught 41 passes for 489 yards (11.9 avg.) and two TDs in 2008, becoming the first Jaguars TE with 40-plus receptions in a season since TE Kyle Brady (43 in 2002).
- Was the only player on the Jaguars to start all 16 games in 2007 and helped pave the way for Jacksonville to rank No. 2 in the league with 2,391 rushing yards (149.4 ypg), the second most in team history.
- As a rookie in 2006, helped the Jaguars set a single-season franchise record with 2,541 rushing yards (158.8 ypg, No. 3 in the NFL).
- Was drafted by Jacksonville in the first round of the 2006 NFL Draft (No. 28 overall), the second tight end selected (Davis, No. 6 overall). Is the only UCLA tight end to be drafted in the first round.