|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||1||4||4||4||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34|
WR TE Career
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||4||3||39||13||30||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||11||15||156||10.4||25||1|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||2||2||1||4||4||4||0|
- Is one of only nine tight ends in NFL history to play in 200-plus regular-season games and post 350-plus receptions.
- Has played in 202 games since entering the NFL in 2006, the second most among tight ends over that span behind only Raiders TE Jason Witten (208).
- Appeared in 170 contests for the Jacksonville Jaguars during his 12 seasons with the team (2006-17), the third most in franchise history. Played in either 15 or 16 regular-season games in nine of his seasons in Jacksonville.
- Finished his career with the Jaguars ranked No. 3 in team history in receiving yards (4,502) and receptions (375) and No. 2 in receiving TDs (33), tops among tight ends in all three categories.
- Was named to the Pro Bowl in 2010, the first tight end in team history to be honored, after posting career highs in receptions (58), receiving yards (700) and receiving TDs (10).
- Ranked No. 1 among NFL tight ends with an average of 16.2 yards per catch in 2009, the top mark by an NFL tight end (min. 32 rec.) since Jaguars TE Ernest Wilford registered a 16.6-yard average in 2005.
- Helped block for the top four single-season rushing-yardage totals in franchise history (2006-07, 2010, 2017). In 2017, helped the Jaguars lead the league in rushing (141.4 ypg) for the first time in franchise history.
- Won the Mackey Award in 2005, given to the nation's top tight end, after catching 59 passes for 741 yards (12.6 avg.) and 10 TDs as a senior at UCLA. Is the only tight end in school history to be selected in the first round of the NFL Draft.