|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||3||2||1||0.5||0||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||16||54||34||20||12||4||1||5||5||5||0||1|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||2||2||3||2||1||0.5||0||0|
- Was named a Pro Bowl alternate in 2019 in his first season with the Packers after ranking No. 8 in the NFL with a career-best 12 sacks and finishing No. 2 on the team with 29 QB hits and 43 QB pressures.
- Joined LB Za'Darius Smith (13½) as the the first duo in NFL history with 12-plus sacks each in their first season as teammates, the first tandem in team history (since 1982) to both register 12-plus sacks in the same season.
- Is the only player in the NFL with 25-plus sacks (36.5), five-plus INTs (five) and five-plus forced fumbles (five) since 2015.
- Has never missed a game in his NFL career, appearing in all 80 regular-season contests since 2015.
- Played in 64 games with 50 starts for the Washington Redskins (2015-18), including starts in all 48 games over his final three seasons with the team.
- Played collegiately at Mississippi State from 2011-14. As a senior, earned first-team All-SEC honors from the league's coaches and became the first player in conference history to be named SEC Defensive Lineman of the Week for three consecutive weeks.
Three Things: Kumerow, Gary and Preston Smith
In this edition of Three Things, Packers analyst Larry McCarren and digital reporter Wes Hodkiewicz discuss the strong performance of WR Jake Kumerow, the impressive play of LB Rashan Gary and the consistency of LB Preston Smith at each and every practice.