|13||@Giants||W 31 - 13||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|12||@49ers||L 8 - 37||3||1||2||0.5||0||0|
|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16||6||5||1||2||0||0|
|9||@Chargers||L 11 - 26||7||5||2||1||0||0|
|8||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24||4||4||0||0||0||0|
|7||Raiders||W 42 - 24||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|6||Lions||W 23 - 22||4||2||2||1.5||0||0|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||4||3||1||1||1||0|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16||5||4||1||3||0||1|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||3||2||1||0||1||1||5||5||5||0||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||5||2||3||1.5||1||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||12||12||44||29||15||10.5||3||1||5||5||5||0||1|
- Was the only player in the NFL to register 20-plus sacks, four-plus interceptions and four-plus forced fumbles from 2015-18. Became the first NFL player to do it over a four-year span since former Packers LB Clay Matthews (2011-14).
- With two seasons with eight sacks (2015 and 2017), was tied for the third-most seasons by a linebacker with eight-plus sacks from 2015-18 (Ryan Kerrigan and Von Miller: four), according to pro-football-reference.com.
- One of only seven linebackers in the NFL to register at least one interception in each of the last three seasons (2016-18).
- Registered 59 QB hits from 2015-18, No. 2 on Washington behind only Kerrigan (69).
- Started all 16 games for the third consecutive season in 2018 and registered a career-best 53 tackles (30 solo).
- In 2017, tied his career high with eight sacks and was one of six players, and one of only three defensive players (Kerrigan, D.J. Swearinger), to start all 16 games for Washington.
- Added two INTs in 2017, making him the first NFL linebacker since Ravens LB Terrell Suggs in 2011 to register eight-plus sacks and two-plus INTs in a season.
- According to pro-football-reference.com, was one of seven linebackers to register four-plus sacks (4½) and at least one interception (one) in 2016.
- Led all NFL rookies in sacks in 2015, the first member of the Redskins to do so since LB Brian Orakpo in 2009.
- Dating back to 1982, recorded the second-most sacks (eight) by a Redskins rookie behind the 11 that Orakpo registered in 2009.