|6||Lions||W 23 - 22||5||3||2||1||0||0|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||3||3||0||2||0||0|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16||3||2||1||2||0||0|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||5||3||2||0||0||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||3||3||0||1||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||6||6||19||14||5||6||0||0|
- Signed with the Green Bay Packers as an unrestricted free agent on March 14, 2019, after spending his first four seasons with the Baltimore Ravens.
- Appeared in all 16 games with a career-high eight starts in 2018 and posted a career-best 45 tackles (26 solo) and a career-high and team-leading 8½ sacks for a Baltimore defense that finished No. 1 in the NFL in overall defense (292.9 ypg) and No. 2 in scoring defense (17.9 ppg).
- According to Sportradar, ranked No. 3 among NFL linebackers with 25 QB hits and was tied for No. 6 in total pressures (sacks/hurries/knockdowns) with 35 in 2018.
- Has played in 58 games with 15 starts during his career and has posted 119 tackles (71 solo), 18½ sacks, five passes defensed, three forced fumbles and a blocked FG.
- Registered 52 QB hits from 2015-18 (per Sportradar), the most on the Ravens over that span.
- Of his 18½ career sacks, 12½ of them have come on third down, the most on the Ravens from 2015-18.
- During his four seasons in Baltimore (2015-18), helped the Ravens rank in the top five in the league in overall defense (No. 3, 319.4 ypg), run defense (No. 2, 96.8 ypg) and scoring defense (No. 5, 20.5 ppg) over that span.
- Played in 14 games with four starts in 2017 and posted 24 tackles (15 solo), 3½ sacks, a forced fumble and a pass defensed.
- Registered 5½ sacks in his first year in the NFL (2015) and was the league’s only rookie to record two multiple-sack games.
- Was selected by Ravens with the first pick in the fourth round (No. 122 overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.