|17||@Lions||W 23 - 20||27||55||323||5.9||2||1||1||11||72||2||1||0.5||0|
|16||@Vikings||W 23 - 10||26||40||216||5.4||0||1||3||17||68.3||3||-3||-1||0|
|15||Bears||W 21 - 13||16||33||203||6.2||1||0||1||11||78.2||3||23||7.7||0|
|14||Redskins||W 20 - 15||18||28||195||7||1||0||4||28||96.6||5||16||3.2||0||1||1|
|13||@Giants||W 31 - 13||21||33||243||7.4||4||0||0||0||125.4||3||24||8||0|
|12||@49ers||L 8 - 37||20||33||104||3.2||1||0||5||38||75.8||3||13||4.3||0||1||1|
|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16||17||29||233||8||0||0||2||8||84.4||1||7||7||0|
|9||@Chargers||L 11 - 26||23||35||161||4.6||1||0||3||22||85.5||1||5||5||0|
|8||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24||23||33||305||9.2||3||0||5||49||129||6||29||4.8||0|
|7||Raiders||W 42 - 24||25||31||429||13.8||5||0||1||8||158.3||2||6||3||1|
|6||Lions||W 23 - 22||24||39||283||7.3||2||1||1||6||90||3||10||3.3||0|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||22||34||238||7||0||0||2||23||85.2||4||-1||-0.3||0|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34||34||53||422||8||2||1||1||8||93.4||5||46||9.2||0||1||1|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16||17||29||235||8.1||1||0||0||0||96.2||1||-1||-1||0|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||22||34||209||6.1||2||0||2||18||101.2||1||0||0||0||1||1|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||18||30||203||6.8||1||0||5||37||91.4||3||8||2.7||0|
|2005||Green Bay Packers||3||0||9||16||65||4.1||0||1||3||28||39.8||2||7||3.5||0||2||2|
|2006||Green Bay Packers||2||0||6||15||46||3.1||0||0||3||18||48.2||2||11||5.5||0||1||1|
|2007||Green Bay Packers||2||0||20||28||218||7.8||1||0||3||24||106||7||29||4.1||0||0||0|
|2008||Green Bay Packers||16||16||341||536||4038||7.5||28||13||34||231||93.8||56||207||3.7||4||10||3|
|2009||Green Bay Packers||16||16||350||541||4434||8.2||30||7||50||306||103.2||58||316||5.4||5||10||4|
|2010||Green Bay Packers||15||15||312||475||3922||8.3||28||11||31||193||101.2||64||356||5.6||4||4||1|
|2011||Green Bay Packers||15||15||343||502||4643||9.2||45||6||36||219||122.5||60||257||4.3||3||4||0|
|2012||Green Bay Packers||16||16||371||552||4295||7.8||39||8||51||293||108||54||259||4.8||2||5||4|
|2013||Green Bay Packers||9||9||193||290||2536||8.7||17||6||21||117||104.9||30||120||4||0||4||0|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||16||341||520||4381||8.4||38||5||28||174||112.2||43||269||6.3||2||10||2|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||16||16||347||572||3821||6.7||31||8||46||314||92.7||58||344||5.9||1||8||4|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||16||401||610||4428||7.3||40||7||35||246||104.2||67||369||5.5||4||8||4|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||7||7||154||238||1675||7||16||6||22||168||97.2||24||126||5.3||0||1||1|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||16||372||597||4442||7.4||25||2||49||353||97.6||43||269||6.3||2||6||3|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||16||353||569||4002||7||26||4||36||284||95.4||46||183||4||1||4||4|
- Ranks No. 1 in NFL history (min. 1,500 attempts) in career passer rating (103.1), interception percentage (1.46) and TD/INT ratio (4.23, 338/80).
- Set an NFL single-season record in 2018 with his interception percentage of 0.34 (two INTs on 597 attempts), besting the previous mark held by Chiefs QB Damon Huard (0.41 in 2006). Also set a league record in '18 for consecutive passing attempts without an INT (402).
- Has posted seven seasons (2009, 2011-12, 2014-16, 2018) with 500-plus passing attempts and eight or fewer INTs, the most in NFL history ahead of Patriots QB Tom Brady (four), Redskins QB Alex Smith (two), Falcons QB Matt Ryan (two) and nine QBs (one).
- Has been named the NFL's Most Valuable Player by The Associated Press twice in his career (2011, 2014), one of only eight players in league history to win the award multiple times.
- Is the only quarterback in league history to record a 100-plus passer rating in six consecutive seasons (2009-14), with no other QB doing so in more than four straight seasons.
- Is the lone QB in NFL history to throw 40-plus TD passes with seven or fewer INTs in a season, having done it twice in his career (45/6 in 2011, 40/7 in 2016).
- Is one of only four QBs in NFL history (Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees) to have two seasons with 40-plus TD passes. Has thrown 38-plus TD passes four times in his career, the most in NFL history.
- Has registered seven 4,000-yard passing seasons, the most in team history, and a franchise-record 21 games with four-plus passing TDs.
- In 158 career regular-season starts (since 2008), has posted 56 games with 300-plus passing yards (No. 5 in the NFL over that span), 95 without an interception (No. 1, min. 15 attempts) and 86 with a 100-plus passer rating (No. 2).
- Ranks No. 1 in team history in 300-yard games and games without an INT and ranks No. 2 in games with a 100-plus rating with 87 (QB Brett Favre, 89).
- Has been selected to the Pro Bowl in seven of the last 10 seasons (2009, 2011-12, 2014-16, 2018).
- In the franchise record books, holds seven of the top eight single-season marks for passer rating (2009-14, 2016), four of the top six for passing TDs (2011-12, 2014, 2016), six of the top seven for completion percentage (2010-14, 2016) and five of the top seven for passing yards (2009, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018).
- Threw at least one 70-yard TD pass in seven consecutive seasons (2008-14), the first NFL player to do so since Bears QB Ed Brown (1955-61). Has 17 career TD passes of 70-plus yards, which ranks No. 3 in league annals.
- Needed just 144 games to reach 300 career TD passes, the fewest in NFL history ahead of Manning and Marino (157 games). Also was the fastest to 300 TD passes by doing so on his 4,742nd career attempt (Manning, 5,306).
- Reached the 30,000-yard passing mark for his career on his 3,652nd attempt, the fewest attempts needed in NFL history (Johnny Unitas, 3,695).
- Leads the league with 95 zero-INT games (min. 15 attempts) since 2008. Had a league-record 41-game regular-season streak without a two-INT game from 2010-13.
- Holds seven of the eight lowest INT-percentage marks (min. 200 att.) in team history (NFL-record 0.34 in 2018, 0.96 in 2014, 1.15 in 2016, 1.20 in 2011, 1.29 in 2009, 1.40 in 2015, 1.45 in 2012). His six seasons with 200-plus passing attempts and an interception percentage of 1.50 or less are tied with Brady for the most in NFL history.
- Has led the league in lowest INT percentage three times in his career (2009, 2014, 2018), tied for the third-most seasons in NFL history behind only Sammy Baugh (five) and Brady (four).
- Has posted nine of the top 11 streaks in team history for the most consecutive passing attempts without an INT.
- Posted a streak of 492 attempts and 44 TD passes at home without an interception from 2012-15, both NFL records (586 attempts and 49 TDs, including playoff games).
- Led the league in TD passes in 2016 with 40, the first Green Bay QB to lead the NFL since Brett Favre in 2003. Set a single-season franchise record for completions with 401 in '16.
- Set the NFL single-season record with a 122.5 passer rating in 2011, topping the previous mark held by Manning (121.1 in '04). Was the first Packer to lead the league in the category since the system was implemented in 1973.
- In 2011, set league records for the most 100-plus rating games (13) and most 110-plus rating games (12), and tied the NFL mark for the most 140-plus rating games (four).
- Also in 2011, set franchise records for TD passes (45), passing yards (4,643), completion percentage (68.3), yards per attempt (9.25) and 300-yard games (eight, tied in 2014) on his way to earning NFL MVP honors from AP.
- Became only the fourth QB in NFL history to throw for 300 yards and three TDs with no INTs in a Super Bowl, taking home game MVP honors for Green Bay's win over Pittsburgh in Super Bowl XLV.
- Is one of only two QBs in NFL annals (Brady, Kurt Warner) to throw for 1,000-plus yards in two postseasons (2010, 2016).
- Threw a TD pass in 35 consecutive regular-season games at home from 2008-12, the second-longest streak in NFL history behind only Marino's 39-game streak from 1983-88.
- Is one of only three QBs in NFL history with 40,000-plus passing yards and 2,500-plus rushing yards (Fran Tarkenton, John Elway).
- With 27 career rushing TDs, ranks No. 2 in franchise history among QBs behind only Tobin Rote (29).
- Has rushed for 250-plus yards in eight seasons (2009-12, 2014-16, 2018), the most in team history and tied for the most in the league by a QB since 2009 (Panthers QB Cam Newton).
- Has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week a franchise-record 16 times in his career (Weeks 13 and 16 of 2010; Weeks 1, 4 and 9 in 2011; Weeks 4 and 6 in 2012; Week 2 in 2013; Weeks 4, 7, 10 and 17 in 2014; Week 3 in 2015; Weeks 14 and 16 in 2016; Week 5 in 2017). Has earned the honor at least once in eight consecutive seasons (2010-17).
- Has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Month eight times in his career (October 2009, December 2010, September, October and November 2011, October 2012, November 2014, December 2016).
- Threw 65 career TD passes to WR Jordy Nelson, making them the most productive TD duo in franchise history as they moved past Favre and Antonio Freeman (57) in 2016 vs. Minnesota (Week 16).
- Has played in 17 career postseason games, No. 3 in team history behind only Favre (22) and K Mason Crosby (18).
Sneaker Peek: First look at Packers players' 'My Cause My Cleats' shoes
Green Bay Packers players will be participating in the NFL's 'My Cause My Cleats' initiative in Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins. Players are given the opportunity to wear custom-designed cleats representing a cause they are passionate about.