|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29||30||42||281||6.7||1||0||4||28||97.4||3||8||2.7||0||1||0|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23||20||30||286||9.5||3||0||2||19||130.7||1||15||15||0||1||0|
|2005||Green Bay Packers||3||0||9||16||65||4.1||0||1||3||28||39.8||2||7||3.5||0||2||2|
|2006||Green Bay Packers||2||0||6||15||46||3.1||0||0||3||18||48.2||2||11||5.5||0||1||1|
|2007||Green Bay Packers||2||0||20||28||218||7.8||1||0||3||24||106||7||29||4.1||0||0||0|
|2008||Green Bay Packers||16||16||341||536||4038||7.5||28||13||34||231||93.8||56||207||3.7||4||10||3|
|2009||Green Bay Packers||16||16||350||541||4434||8.2||30||7||50||306||103.2||58||316||5.4||5||10||4|
|2010||Green Bay Packers||15||15||312||475||3922||8.3||28||11||31||193||101.2||64||356||5.6||4||4||1|
|2011||Green Bay Packers||15||15||343||502||4643||9.2||45||6||36||219||122.5||60||257||4.3||3||4||0|
|2012||Green Bay Packers||16||16||371||552||4295||7.8||39||8||51||293||108||54||259||4.8||2||5||4|
|2013||Green Bay Packers||9||9||193||290||2536||8.7||17||6||21||117||104.9||30||120||4||0||4||0|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||16||341||520||4381||8.4||38||5||28||174||112.2||43||269||6.3||2||10||2|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||16||16||347||572||3821||6.7||31||8||46||314||92.7||58||344||5.9||1||8||4|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||16||401||610||4428||7.3||40||7||35||246||104.2||67||369||5.5||4||8||4|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||7||7||154||238||1675||7||16||6||22||168||97.2||24||126||5.3||0||1||1|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||2||2||50||72||567||7.88||4||0||6||47||111.28||4||23||5.75||0||2||0|
- Ranks No. 1 in NFL history (min. 1,500 attempts) in career passer rating (103.8), interception percentage (1.59) and TD/INT ratio (4.01, 313/78).
- Has posted six seasons (2009, 2011-12, 2014-16) with 500-plus passing attempts and eight or fewer INTs, the most in NFL history ahead of Patriots QB Tom Brady (four), Redskins QB Alex Smith (two) and nine QBs (one).
- Has been named the NFL’s Most Valuable Player by The Associated Press twice in his career (2011, 2014), one of only eight players in league history to win the award multiple times.
- Is the only QB in league history to record a 100-plus passer rating in six consecutive seasons (2009-14), with no other QB doing so in more than four straight seasons. Has posted a 100-plus rating in seven seasons (2009-14, 2016), tied with Saints QB Drew Brees for the most in NFL history.
- Is the lone QB in NFL history to throw 40-plus TD passes with seven or fewer INTs in a season, having done it twice in his career (45/6 in 2011, 40/7 in 2016).
- Is one of only four QBs in NFL history (Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, Brees) to have two seasons with 40-plus TD passes. Has thrown 38-plus TD passes four times in his career, the most in NFL history.
- Has registered six 4,000-yard passing seasons, the most in team history, and a franchise-record 21 games with four-plus passing TDs.
- In 142 career regular-season starts (since 2008), has posted 52 games with 300-plus passing yards (No. 4 in the NFL over that span), 82 without an interception (No. 2, min. 15 attempts) and 78 with a 100-plus passer rating (No. 2).
- Ranks No. 10 in NFL history with 313 career passing TDs.
- Has been selected to the Pro Bowl in six of the last nine seasons (2009, 2011-12, 2014-16).
- In the franchise record books, holds seven of the top eight single-season marks for passer rating (2009-14, 2016), four of the top six for passing TDs (2011-12, 2014, 2016), six of the top seven for completion percentage (2010-14, 2016) and four of the top six for passing yards (2009, 2011, 2014, 2016).
- Threw at least one 70-yard TD pass in seven consecutive seasons (2008-14), the first NFL player to do so since Bears QB Ed Brown (1955-61). Has 16 career TD passes of 70-plus yards, tied for No. 3 in league annals.
- Needed just 144 games to reach 300 career TD passes, the fewest in NFL history ahead of Manning and Marino (157 games). Also was the fastest to 300 TD passes by doing so on his 4,742nd career attempt (Manning, 5,306).
- Reached the 30,000-yard passing mark for his career on his 3,652nd attempt, the fewest attempts needed in NFL history (Johnny Unitas, 3,695).
- Ranks No. 2 in the league with 82 zero-INT games (min. 15 attempts) since 2008 (Brady, 83). Had a league-record 41-game regular-season streak without a two-INT game from 2010-13.
- Holds six of the seven lowest interception-percentage marks (min. 200 att.) in team history (0.96 in 2014, 1.15 in 2016, 1.20 in 2011, 1.29 in 2009, 1.40 in 2015, 1.45 in 2012). His six seasons with 200-plus passing attempts and an interception percentage of 1.50 or less are tied with Brady for the most in NFL history.
- Has posted seven of the top nine streaks in team history for the most consecutive passing attempts without an INT.
- Posted a streak of 492 attempts and 44 TD passes at home without an interception from 2012-15, both NFL records (586 attempts and 49 TDs, including playoff games).
- Since taking over as the starter in 2008, ranks No. 1 in the NFL in passer rating (104.2) and yards per attempt (7.89) and No. 2 in passing TDs (312), INT percentage (1.59) and 25-yard passes (331).
- Led the league in TD passes in 2016 with 40, the first Green Bay QB to lead the NFL since Brett Favre in 2003. Set a single-season franchise record for completions with 401 in ’16.
- Set the NFL single-season record with a 122.5 passer rating in 2011, topping the previous mark held by Manning (121.1 in ’04). Was the first Packer to lead the league in the category since the system was implemented in 1973.
- In 2011, set league records for the most 100-plus rating games (13) and most 110-plus rating games (12), and tied the NFL mark for the most 140-plus rating games (four).
- Also in 2011, set franchise records for TD passes (45), passing yards (4,643), completion percentage (68.3), yards per attempt (9.25) and 300-yard games (eight, tied in 2014) on his way to earning NFL MVP honors from AP.
- Became only the fourth QB in NFL history to throw for 300 yards and three TDs with no INTs in a Super Bowl, taking home game MVP honors for Green Bay’s win over Pittsburgh in Super Bowl XLV.
- Is one of only two QBs in NFL annals (Brady, Kurt Warner) to throw for 1,000-plus yards in two postseasons (2010, 2016).
- Has posted a 109.4 passer rating in divisional games, the best mark in league history since the NFL went to a divisional format in 1967, more than 11 points ahead of No. 2 Steve Young (98.2).
- Threw a TD pass in 35 consecutive regular-season games at home from 2008-12, the second-longest streak in NFL history behind only Marino’s 39-game streak from 1983-88.
- With 25 career rushing TDs, ranks No. 2 in franchise history among QBs behind only Tobin Rote (29).
- Has rushed for 250-plus yards in seven seasons (2009-12, 2014-16), the most in team history and the most in the league by a QB since 2009. Rushed for a career-high 369 yards in 2016, the most by a Green Bay QB since Rote (398) in 1956.
- Has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week a franchise-record 16 times in his career (Weeks 13 and 16 of 2010; Weeks 1, 4 and 9 in 2011; Weeks 4 and 6 in 2012; Week 2 in 2013; Weeks 4, 7, 10 and 17 in 2014; Week 3 in 2015; Weeks 14 and 16 in 2016; Week 5 in 2017). Has earned the honor at least once in eight consecutive seasons (2010-17).
- Has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Month eight times in his career (October 2009, December 2010, September, October and November 2011, October 2012, November 2014, December 2016).
- Threw 65 career TD passes to WR Jordy Nelson, making them the most productive TD duo in franchise history as they moved past Favre and Antonio Freeman (57) in 2016 vs. Minnesota (Week 16).
- Has played in 17 career postseason games, No. 3 in team history behind only Favre (22) and K Mason Crosby (18).
Rodgers 'disappointed' with his last two plays
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers spoke to the media after Sunday's 29-29 tie with the Vikings.
Packers WR Allison breaks tackles on 22-yard completion
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers throws a short pass to WR Geronimo Allison who picks up 22 yards against the Vikings.
Packers QB Rodgers finds TE Graham on 34-yard completion
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers finds TE Jimmy Graham for a 34-yard completion during Sunday's matchup with the Vikings.
Packers QB Rodgers fires to WR Adams in red zone for 13 yards
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers throws to WR Davante Adams for a 13-yard completion and a first down Sunday against the Vikings.
Packers QB Rodgers connects with WR Adams again on 9-yard TD
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers finds WR Davante Adams for a 9-yard touchdown in the first half of the Week 2 matchup at Lambeau Field.
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers scrambles for first down
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers rushes 7 yards on third-and-7 for a first down during Sunday's matchup with the Minnesota Vikings.
Packers Unscripted: Health update
Mike and Wes discuss the latest on the health of QB Aaron Rodgers and WR Davante Adams, how the Bears defended TE Jimmy Graham, and the deployment of the secondary in Mike Pettine’s defensive packages.
Rodgers on knee injury: ‘Taking it one day at a time’ but ‘I wanna play’
QB Aaron Rodgers spoke with the media about his injury status for Sunday’s game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Chosen by Rodgers, Legal Action of Wisconsin receives $50,000 check
Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy presented a $50,000 check on behalf of QB Aaron Rodgers to Legal Action of Wisconsin as part of a community action initiative to support social justice causes.
Rock Report: Three Things
Aaron Rodgers’ performance against the Bears inspires a special “Three Things” from Larry McCarren.
Aaron Rodgers on his relationship with Bart Starr
NBC's Peter King visited with Packers QB Aaron Rodgers and former QB Bart Starr. Video courtesy of NBC.
Game Highlights: Packers fourth-quarter comeback over Bears
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers lead a 17-point comeback with touchdown passes to Geronimo Allison, Davante Adams and Randall Cobb against the Chicago Bears over the final 15 minutes of regulation in Week 1 of the 2018 NFL season.
Rodgers talks about momentum, belief in comeback win
QB Aaron Rodgers led the Packers to a 24-23 come-from-behind victory over Chicago Bears. He spoke to the media after the game.
Can't-Miss Play: QB Rodgers hits WR Cobb for 75-yard TD
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers hits WR Randall Cobb for 75 yards and the go-ahead touchdown in the fourth quarter of Sunday's matchup with the Chicago Bears.
Packers WR Davante Adams stutter steps, dives for 12-yard TD
Green Bay Packers WR Davante Adams stutter steps and dives in for a touchdown on a pass from QB Aaron Rodgers against the Bears at Lambeau Field.
Packers QB Rodgers hits WR Adams for 51-yard gain
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers hits WR Davante Adams for a 51-yard catch and run during the Week 1 matchup with the Chicago Bears.
Can't-Miss Play: QB Rodgers hits WR Allison for 39-yard TD
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers launches a 39-yard touchdown pass to WR Geronimo Allison Sunday night against the Chicago Bears.
TE Jimmy Graham grabs his first catch as a member of the Packers
TE Jimmy Graham makes his first catch as a member of the Green Bay Packers on a pass from QB Aaron Rodgers Sunday night against the Chicago Bears.
Aaron Rodgers surprises James Jones
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers shows some love to former WR and NFL Network's James Jones on his one year anniversary of being retired from football.
Rodgers: Mack trade ‘adds to the rivalry’
QB Aaron Rodgers spoke to the media about how the Bears’ acquisition of LB Khalil Mack intensifies the Packers-Bears rivalry.
Rodgers likes where he, offense are at
QB Aaron Rodgers discusses his body of work during training camp, how he feels the offense is coming along, and what he's noticed from the Packers' defense under Mike Pettine.
Breaking down the Rodgers-Graham connection
NFL Network's Brian Baldinger breaks down why he believes Packers QB Aaron Rodgers and TE Jimmy Graham will be a dangerous duo this season
Rodgers 'happy' with first preseason action
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers talks about the emotional ovation he received from the fans, playing with TE Jimmy Graham, and how he felt about his preseason debut.
QB Rodgers hits TE Graham for TD against Steelers
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers hits TE Jimmy Graham for a touchdown in the first quarter of Thursday's matchup with the Steelers
QB Rodgers hits WR Adams over middle for 27-yard gain
Packers QB Rodgers hits WR Davante Adams over middle for a big gain Thursday against the Steelers
Packers appreciate Aaron Rodgers ‘laying it on the line’
‘Nothing’s changed’ with Aaron Rodgers
Aaron Rodgers hoping to play Sunday
Aaron Rodgers reflects on new contract
Packers sign QB Aaron Rodgers to contract extension
Aaron Rodgers likes what he sees in the offense’s future
Aaron Rodgers, Jimmy Graham seeing game the same way
Aaron Rodgers continues to amaze in training camp
Aaron Rodgers not worried about his contract
Aaron Rodgers raises awareness during 'Shark Week'
Aaron Rodgers has a strong showing in Lake Tahoe
Aaron Rodgers ranked No. 10 in NFL’s ‘Top 100’
They're unproven, but they're also unknown
That's why you trust the process
Dramatic shift should benefit DeShone Kizer
It's the opportunity every young receiver desires
It comes down to having players who can rise higher
Davante Adams and Randall Cobb eager to lead by example
Aaron Rodgers won't be changing how he plays
DeShone Kizer is 'off to really a good start'
This is when teams begin setting the standard
The competition starts with a clean slate
It's a new home, but a familiar feel
Football is family for James Looney
If players are ready, they need to play
Frame-By-Frame: WR Geronimo Allison brings in 39-yard TD
See a frame-by-frame breakdown of Packers QB Rodgers pass to WR Allison for a 39-yard touchdown against the Bears.
Best of Aaron Rodgers (2017-18)
Take a look at photos of Packers QB Aaron Rodgers from 2017-18.
Aaron Rodgers swims with sharks
Packers QB participates in underwater mission
Photos: Aaron Rodgers at American Century Championship
Check out photos of Packers QB Aaron Rodgers competing at the American Century Championship in South Lake Tahoe, Nev.
2017 in Photos: Aaron Rodgers
Take a look at photos of Packers QB Aaron Rodgers from the 2017 season. Photos by Evan Siegle, packers.com
Aaron Rodgers supports Salvation Army, meets fans
Aaron Rodgers showed his support for the Salvation Army on Monday by signing autographs for fans in exchange for monetary donations. Photos by Evan Siegle, packers.com.
Happy Birthday to Aaron Rodgers!
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers celebrates his birthday on Dec. 2. See photos and facts from his career. Photos by packers.com, Harmann Studios and AP.
Before they were Packers: Quarterbacks
See photos of Green Bay Packers quarterbacks during their college careers. Photos by AP.
2016 in photos: QB Aaron Rodgers
In his 12th season with the Packers, QB Aaron Rodgers threw for 4,428 yards (fourth in NFL) and 40 TDs (first) for a 104.2 QB rating (fourth). Photos by Evan Siegle and Matt Becker, packers.com.
Photos: McCarthy and Rodgers speak with the media
Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers addressed members of the media on Friday to discuss Sunday's NFC Championship Game in Atlanta. Photos by Evan Siegle, packers.com.
Frame-By-Frame: Rodgers to Cobb Hail Mary
See a frame-by-frame breakdown of Aaron Rodgers Hail Mary to Randall Cobb against the New York Giants in the NFC Wild Card Playoff. Photos by Evan Siegle, packers.com.
Photos: Rodgers appears on 'Big Fan'
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers appeared on ABC's new game show "Big Fan" in an episode that will air on Jan. 9. Photos courtesy of ABC.
Most productive TD combo: Rodgers & Nelson
With two TDs against the Vikings in Week 16, QB Aaron Rodgers & WR Jordy Nelson set the franchise record for the most productive TD combination (59) as the duo surpassed Brett Favre/Antonio Freeman (57).
Pro Bowl Season: Aaron Rodgers
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has been selected to the Pro Bowl. Take a look at his 2016 seasons thus far.
Aaron Rodgers signs autographs for donations to Salvation Army
QB Aaron Rodgers bought pizza for those who waited in line for autographs Monday night in the Lambeau Field Atrium as a part of the Salvation Army's Red Kettle campaign. Photos by Evan Siegle and Ryan Hartwig, packers.com
Happy Birthday to Aaron Rodgers!
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers celebrates his birthday on December 2nd. See photos and facts from his career. Photos by Evan Siegle and Matt Becker, packers.com.
Before they were Packers: Quarterbacks
See photos of Green Bay Packers quarterbacks during their college careers. Photos by AP.
Rodgers appears on ESPN College GameDay
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers made an appearance on the set of ESPN's College GameDay on Saturday before the Wisconsin vs. LSU game. Photos by Evan Siegle, packers.com.
Aaron Rodgers: Mustache aficionado
See the MVP QB's training camp looks through the years. Photos by Jim Biever, Evan Siegle, Tyler Gajewski, packers.com, Harmann Studios and AP.
Flashback: Packers represent America
At the 2013 Welcome Back Luncheon, several Packers players dressed up in red, white and blue outfits. Photos by Tyler Gajewski, Packers.com.
2015 in photos: QB Aaron Rodgers
Aaron Rodgers passed for 3,821 yards and 31 TDs in his 11th season with the Packers. Photos by Shawn Hubbard, Jim Biever, Matt Becker, Packers.com
Aaron Rodgers: All-time photobomber
Packers.com takes a look back at some of Aaron Rodgers' best photobombs during team captains photos.
Photos: Packers at 2016 NFL Honors
Check out photos from Saturday night's annual award show, featuring several present and former Packers. Photos by AP Images.
Photos: 2015 playoff captain photo shoot
Packers playoff captains posed for their annual photo on Thursday afternoon. Photos by Ryan Hartwig/Packers.com and Harmann Studios.
Packers playoff captains: 2015 highlights
On offense, Green Bay's playoff captains are QB Aaron Rodgers and FB John Kuhn. On defense, it's LBs Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers. On special teams, K Mason Crosby and S Chris Banjo.