|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||18||30||240||8||2||0||1||11||107.6||2||12||6||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||32||44||364||8.3||4||0||0||0||127.5||1||2||2||0|
|2005||Green Bay Packers||3||0||9||16||65||4.1||0||1||3||28||39.8||2||7||3.5||0||2||2|
|2006||Green Bay Packers||2||0||6||15||46||3.1||0||0||3||18||48.2||2||11||5.5||0||1||1|
|2007||Green Bay Packers||2||0||20||28||218||7.8||1||0||3||24||106||7||29||4.1||0||0||0|
|2008||Green Bay Packers||16||16||341||536||4038||7.5||28||13||34||231||93.8||56||207||3.7||4||10||3|
|2009||Green Bay Packers||16||16||350||541||4434||8.2||30||7||50||306||103.2||58||316||5.4||5||10||4|
|2010||Green Bay Packers||15||15||312||475||3922||8.3||28||11||31||193||101.2||64||356||5.6||4||4||1|
|2011||Green Bay Packers||15||15||343||502||4643||9.2||45||6||36||219||122.5||60||257||4.3||3||4||0|
|2012||Green Bay Packers||16||16||371||552||4295||7.8||39||8||51||293||108||54||259||4.8||2||5||4|
|2013||Green Bay Packers||9||9||193||290||2536||8.7||17||6||21||117||104.9||30||120||4||0||4||0|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||16||341||520||4381||8.4||38||5||28||174||112.2||43||269||6.3||2||10||2|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||16||16||347||572||3821||6.7||31||8||46||314||92.7||58||344||5.9||1||8||4|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||16||401||610||4428||7.3||40||7||35||246||104.2||67||369||5.5||4||8||4|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||7||7||154||238||1675||7||16||6||22||168||97.2||24||126||5.3||0||1||1|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||16||372||597||4442||7.4||25||2||49||353||97.6||43||269||6.3||2||6||3|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||16||353||569||4002||7||26||4||36||284||95.4||46||183||4||1||4||4|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||2||2||50||74||604||8.2||6||0||1||11||119.4||3||14||4.7||0|
- Ranks No. 1 in NFL history (min. 1,500 attempts) in career passer rating (102.4), interception percentage (1.39) and TD/INT ratio (4.33, 364/84).
- Has been selected to the Pro Bowl in eight of the last 11 seasons (2009, 2011-12, 2014-16, 2018-19).
- Set an NFL single-season record in 2018 with his interception percentage of 0.34 (two INTs on 597 attempts), besting the previous mark held by Chiefs QB Damon Huard (0.41 in 2006). Also set a league record in 2018 for consecutive passing attempts without an INT (402).
- Has posted eight seasons (2009, 2011-12, 2014-16, 2018-19) with 500-plus passing attempts and fewer than 10 INTs, the most in NFL history ahead of Patriots QB Tom Brady (six) and Falcons QB Matt Ryan (three).
- Has been named the NFL's Most Valuable Player by The Associated Press twice in his career (2011, 2014), one of only eight players in league history to win the award multiple times.
- Is one of only three QBs in NFL history with 40,000-plus passing yards and 3,000-plus rushing yards (Fran Tarkenton, John Elway).
- In 174 career regular-season starts (since 2008), has posted 60 games with 300-plus passing yards (No. 5 in the NFL over that span), 107 without an interception (No. 1, min. 15 attempts) and 90 with a 100-plus passer rating (No. 2).
- In the franchise record books, holds seven of the top eight single-season marks for passer rating (2009-14, 2016), four of the top six for passing TDs (2011-12, 2014, 2016), six of the top seven for completion percentage (2010-14, 2016) and five of the top seven for passing yards (2009, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018).
- In 2011, set an NFL single-season record with a 122.5 passer rating and set franchise records for TD passes (45), passing yards (4,643), completion percentage (68.3), yards per attempt (9.25) and 300-yard games (eight, matched in 2014).
Aaron Rodgers' pinpoint throw, Davante Adams' impressive catch vs. Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers finds wide receiver Davante Adams along the sideline for a pinpoint dime and 40-yard gain. The catch was Adams' 14th of the game, tying the team's single-game record (Don Hutson, 1942).
Packers Unscripted: Starting with a showdown
Mike and Wes discuss QB Aaron Rodgers' comments about the Packers flying under the national radar (:38) and the keys to victory on both offense (11:59) and defense (14:58) for Green Bay on Sunday. They also mention other key games around the NFC scheduled for Week 1 (17:48).
Sneaker Peek: First look at Packers players' 'My Cause My Cleats' shoes
Green Bay Packers players will be participating in the NFL's 'My Cause My Cleats' initiative in Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins. Players are given the opportunity to wear custom-designed cleats representing a cause they are passionate about.