No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
- Has played in 56 games with 41 starts during his career and has started games at four different positions (28 at right guard, eight at left guard, four at right tackle, one at left tackle).
- Started a career-high 16 games for Green Bay last season, opening every game at RG in his first season with the Packers. Appeared on 99.8 percent of the offensive snaps, the highest percentage on the team in 2019.
- Appeared in 20 games with 11 starts for Denver from 2016-18, including 16 games played with 11 starts for the Broncos in 2018.
- Helped block for RB Phillip Lindsay in 2018, who ranked No. 3 in the league in yards per carry (5.40), the third-best average among running backs in franchise history behind only Clinton Portis (5.52 in 2002, 5.49 in 2003).
- Played in 20 games with 14 starts for the Miami Dolphins from 2014-16, including a 2015 campaign that saw him start 12 games (all at RG).
- Was selected by the Dolphins in the third round (No. 67 overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft, the highest-drafted offensive lineman out of North Dakota State.