No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
- Signed with the Packers as an unrestricted free agent on March 14, 2019.
- Has played in 40 games with 25 starts during his career and has started games at both guard spots and both tackle spots (12 at right guard, eight at left guard, four at right tackle, one at left tackle).
- Appeared in 20 games with 11 starts for Denver from 2016-18, highlighted by a career-high 16 games played with 11 starts for the Broncos last season.
- Helped block for RB Phillip Lindsay in '18, who ranked No. 3 in the league in yards per carry (5.40), the third-best average among running backs in franchise history behind only Clinton Portis (5.52 in 2002, 5.49 in 2003).
- Played in eight games in 2016, appearing in five contests with two starts for Miami and three games for Denver.
- Started a career-high 12 games for the Dolphins in 2015, opening the final 12 contests of the season at RG.
- Appeared in the final two games of the season as a rookie for Miami in 2014.
- Was selected by the Dolphins in the third round (No. 67 overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft, the highest-drafted offensive lineman out of North Dakota State.