|4||08/29/2019||Chiefs||W 27 - 20||0||0|
|3||08/22/2019||@Raiders||L 21 - 22||0||0|
|2||08/15/2019||@Ravens||L 13 - 26||1||1|
|1||08/08/2019||Texans||W 28 - 26||0||0|
|17||12/29/2019||@Lions||W 23 - 20||1||1|
|16||12/23/2019||@Vikings||W 23 - 10||1||1|
|15||12/15/2019||Bears||W 21 - 13||1||1|
|14||12/08/2019||Redskins||W 20 - 15||1||1|
|13||12/01/2019||@Giants||W 31 - 13||1||1|
|12||11/24/2019||@49ers||L 8 - 37||1||1|
|10||11/10/2019||Panthers||W 24 - 16||1||1|
|9||11/03/2019||@Chargers||L 11 - 26||1||1|
|8||10/27/2019||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24||1||1|
|7||10/20/2019||Raiders||W 42 - 24||1||1|
|6||10/14/2019||Lions||W 23 - 22||1||1|
|5||10/06/2019||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||1||1|
|4||09/26/2019||Eagles||L 27 - 34||1||1|
|3||09/22/2019||Broncos||W 27 - 16||1||1|
|2||09/15/2019||Vikings||W 21 - 16||1||1|
|1||09/05/2019||@Bears||W 10 - 3||1||1|
|3||01/19/2020||@49ers||L 20 - 37||1||1|
|2||01/12/2020||Seahawks||W 28 - 23||0||0|
- Has played in 99 career regular-season games with 95 starts at right tackle, the most games played and started among offensive linemen on Green Bay's current roster.
- Started all 14 games he appeared in last season, helping the Packers rank No. 2 in the NFL in yards per carry (5.01) as RB Aaron Jones became the first Packer to lead the league in yards per carry (5.47) since the NFL went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- Started a career-high 16 games in 2016 and helped the offense rank in the top 10 in the NFL in several categories, including points per game (No. 4, 27.0), yards per game (No. 8, 368.8) and first downs (No. 7, 349).
- Opened all 12 games he appeared in at RT in 2015, blocking for RBs Eddie Lacy (758) and James Starks (601) as they became the first Green Bay duo since 1985 to both rush for 600-plus yards in the same season.
- Started 15 contests in 2014 and helped the offense rank No. 1 in the league in points per game (30.4), No. 6 in yards per game (386.1) and tied for No. 1 in giveaways with a franchise-record 13.
- Was part of a line that allowed just nine sacks in the final eight games in '14, the second-fewest allowed by an offensive line in the NFL over the final eight games behind only Denver (eight).
- Helped the offense finish tied for No. 9 in the league in sacks allowed with 30 that season, the fewest given up by Green Bay since 2007 (19).
- Blocked for QB Aaron Rodgers as he ranked No. 1 in the NFL in TD/INT ratio (7.60, 38/5), No. 2 in passer rating (112.2), No. 2 in yards per attempt (8.43) and No. 3 in TD passes (38) on his way to earning NFL Most Valuable Player honors from The Associated Press in '14.
- Spent the entire 2013 season on injured reserve after sustaining a significant knee injury in the team's annual Family Night scrimmage at Lambeau Field in early August.
- Was part of a line that helped the Packers average 28.8 points per game from 2010-12, No. 3 in the NFL over that span, and 374.2 yards per game, No. 6 in the league.
- Was limited to nine games in 2012 after sustaining a season-ending hip injury in the first half of the Week 9 contest vs. Arizona.
- Started all 12 games that he appeared in and allowed just one sack in 2011, according to STATS LLC.
- As a rookie in 2010, started the final 12 regular-season games and all four postseason contests at RT after taking over for injured veteran Mark Tauscher (shoulder).
- His 12 starts in '10 were the most in the regular season by a Packers rookie tackle since Tauscher's 14 in 2000.
- Named to the All-Rookie team by Pro Football Weekly/PFWA in 2010.
- Capped his impressive rookie season by becoming the youngest player at the time, according to STATS LLC, to ever start in the Super Bowl (21 years, 322 days), and turned in a commendable performance against Pittsburgh pass rusher LaMarr Woodley.
- Was the fourth offensive tackle selected in the 2010 NFL Draft (No. 23 overall). Became the first offensive lineman to be selected in the first round by the Packers since Ross Verba in 1997 and the third Iowa offensive lineman to be selected in the first round in team history (Verba, Ron Hallstrom in 1982).
- Signed a contract extension with the team on March 11, 2015.