- Selected by the Packers with the first of three picks in the fifth round (No. 138 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, the highest-drafted lineman out of Washington State since T Scott Sanderson was selected in the third round by the Tennessee Oilers in 1997.
- Started all 47 games he appeared in for the Cougars at right tackle, tied for the second-most starts in school history.
- Was a three-time All-Pacific-12 selection, earning second-team honors as a senior in 2017 and honorable mention as a junior and as a sophomore.
- Helped the Cougars rank in the top five in the country in passing offense in all four of his seasons, the lone FBS team to accomplish that feat from 2014-17, including No. 1 rankings in 2014-15.
- Started all 13 games as a senior in 2017, earning second-team All-Pac-12 recognition and a team-high four Bone Awards, given to the best offensive lineman following a win.
- As a junior in 2016, started all 13 games and helped Washington State set school single-season records for scoring (496 points), total TDs (67) and total yards (6,273).
- Opened all 13 games as a sophomore in 2015 and helped the Cougars rank No. 1 in the country in passing yards (389.2 ypg).
- Started the first eight games of the season as a redshirt freshman in 2014 as the offense set a single-season school record for passing yards (5,732).
- Attended John F. Kennedy Catholic High School in Burien, Wash., where he earned first-team 3A all-state honors from The Associated Press as a senior in 2012.
- Earned his degree in social science.
Success hasn't changed Justin McCray's mindset
Second-year offensive lineman keeping longshot mentality
Cole Madison has made transitions before
Athleticism of Packers' fifth-round pick on the offensive line stands out
Let's sit back and see what happens
If enough defenders make plays, the end justifies the means
Packers sign six draft picks
Also sign two tryout players from rookie orientation
It takes more than one player
They've all got stories to tell, and they tell them well
There will be several to watch this summer
Nothing gets ruled out in camp competitions
It's the nature of the game these days
Height is an obvious part of the receiver puzzle
They just know it when they see it
Timing is the name of most passing games
Cole Madison's game, and hair, both grew in college
Rookie offensive lineman steers clear of social media
Discipline defeats drama in Packers' 2018 draft
Eight picks on Day 3 give Green Bay 11 total additions
Packers begin Day 3 with two offensive additions
New WR J'Mon Moore and OL Cole Madison ready to get to work