|17||@Lions||W 23 - 20|
|16||@Vikings||W 23 - 10|
|15||Bears||W 21 - 13|
|14||Redskins||W 20 - 15||0||0||0|
|13||@Giants||W 31 - 13|
|12||@49ers||L 8 - 37|
|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16|
|9||@Chargers||L 11 - 26|
WR TE Career
|2019||Green Bay Packers||6||1||0||0||0|
- Selected by the Packers in the third round (No. 75 overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft, becoming the highest-drafted tight end by Green Bay since Bubba Franks in 2000 (No. 14 overall).
- Became the highest-drafted Texas A&M tight end since Martellus Bennett was chosen in the second round (No. 61 overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft by the Dallas Cowboys.
- Along with DL Kingsley Keke, who was chosen by the Packers in the fifth round (No. 150 overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft, made up the first pair of Texas A&M players to be selected by the same team in the same draft since WR Terrence Murphy (second round, No. 58 overall) and DT Mike Montgomery (sixth round, No. 180 overall) were chosen by Green Bay in the 2005 NFL Draft.
- Set career highs in all categories as an Aggie in 2018, starting 12 of 13 games he played in, registering 48 receptions and an average of 17.3 yards per catch, and setting school records for TEs with 832 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns.
- In 2018, was named a consensus All-American after earning first-team honors from The Associated Press, CBS Sports, Football Writers Association of America, Sports Illustrated, The Sporting News and Walter Camp and second-team recognition from USA Today.
- Named first-team All-Southeastern Athletic Conference by the coaches and AP in 2018.
- Finished No. 1 in the country among tight ends in receiving TDs and ranked No. 2 in receiving yards (832) and yards per catch (17.3 avg.) in 2018.
- Earned first-team All-Southwestern Junior College Football Conference (SWJCFC) honors in 2017.
- Majored in recreation, park and tourism sciences.