No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
- Appeared in six games with one start during the regular season in 2019 after spending the first eight games of the season on injured reserve (ankle).
- Played in both playoff contests with one start and caught a 9-yard TD pass in the NFC Championship Game at San Francisco, becoming just the second rookie tight end in team history (Richard Rodgers) to catch a TD pass in the postseason.
- Selected by the Packers in the third round (No. 75 overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft, becoming the highest-drafted tight end by Green Bay since Bubba Franks in 2000 (No. 14 overall).
- Earned first-team All-America honors from The Associated Press in 2018 after setting Texas A&M records for a tight end with 10 receiving TDs and 832 receiving yards.
- Finished No. 1 in the country among tight ends in receiving TDs and ranked No. 2 in receiving yards (832) and yards per catch (17.3 avg.) in 2018.