|2018||Green Bay Packers||13||63||58||5||0.5||11||1||0||27||27||27|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||13||2||0||0||2|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||13||4||25||6.3||24||0||1||0||1||2|
- Selected by the Packers in the first round (No. 18 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, a selection acquired from Seattle along with a seventh-round choice (No. 248 overall) in exchange for Green Bay’s first-round pick (No. 27 overall, originally obtained from New Orleans), a third-round choice (No. 76 overall) and a sixth-round pick (No. 186 overall).
- Became just the third Louisville defensive back in school history to be selected in the first round of the NFL Draft, joining DB Lenny Lyles (1958, No. 11 overall) and S Calvin Pryor (2014, No. 18 overall). Became the first Louisville player to be drafted in the first round by Green Bay.
- Played in 31 games with 19 starts during his three seasons with the Cardinals and registered 77 tackles (58 solo), two tackles for a loss, seven interceptions, 22 passes defensed, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- Posted a 9.9-yard average on 44 punt returns during his collegiate career, highlighted by a 10.5-yard average on 20 returns as a sophomore in ’16 that included a 69-yard touchdown return vs. Florida State (Sept. 17).
- Was limited to just six games as a junior in 2017 due to a knee injury sustained in the season opener, finishing with 19 tackles (13 solo), an interception and five passes defensed.
- Earned second-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference recognition as a sophomore in 2016 after posting a team-high five interceptions (tied for No. 11 in the country) along with a career-best 39 tackles (31 solo) and 14 passes defensed.
- Appeared in 12 games with one start as a true freshman in 2015, posting 19 tackles (14 solo), an interception and three passes defensed. Also served as the primary punt returner, posting a 9.7-yard average on 23 returns with five returns of 20-plus yards.
- Enrolled at Louisville in January 2015 and was able to participate in spring practice.
- Registered 30 tackles and four interceptions as a senior at Rocky River High School (Charlotte, N.C.), adding 68 receptions for 1,123 yards (16.5 avg.) and 18 TDs as a wide receiver.
- Earned his degree in criminal justice.