|4||08/29/2019||Chiefs||W 27 - 20||5||3||2||0||0||0|
|3||08/22/2019||@Raiders||L 21 - 22|
|2||08/15/2019||@Ravens||L 13 - 26||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|1||08/08/2019||Texans||W 28 - 26||2||2||0||0||1||1||1||1||1||0||0|
|14||12/08/2019||Redskins||W 20 - 15|
|13||12/01/2019||@Giants||W 31 - 13|
|12||11/24/2019||@49ers||L 8 - 37|
|10||11/10/2019||Panthers||W 24 - 16|
|9||11/03/2019||@Chargers||L 11 - 26|
|8||10/27/2019||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24|
|7||10/20/2019||Raiders||W 42 - 24|
|6||10/14/2019||Lions||W 23 - 22|
|5||10/06/2019||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24|
|4||09/26/2019||Eagles||L 27 - 34|
|3||09/22/2019||Broncos||W 27 - 16|
|2||09/15/2019||Vikings||W 21 - 16|
|1||09/05/2019||@Bears||W 10 - 3|
- Selected by the Packers in the sixth round (No. 185 overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft, becoming the highest selection of a defensive player from the University of Toledo since DB Clarence Love was picked in the fourth round (No. 116 overall) of the 1998 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Dating back to 1970, he became the 12th defensive player from Toledo selected in the NFL Draft, according to pro-football-reference.com.
- Is the fifth player out of Toledo drafted by the Packers and the first since WR Carl Ford (seventh round, No. 256 overall) in 2003. Prior to Ford, Green Bay had not drafted a player from Toledo since E Gene Cook (13th round, No. 147 overall) in 1958.
- Helped Toledo make it to a bowl game in each of his four seasons.
- As a senior in 2018, started all 13 games and set career highs in tackles (43), solo tackles (33) and passes defensed (13, tied for No. 1 in the Mid-Americn Conference).
- Started 22 of the 27 games he played in as a sophomore and junior, recording eight passes defensed in each season.
- Began his collegiate career as a walk-on, earning a scholarship after the 2016 season. Was awarded the team’s Binder Memorial Award as the team’s top walk-on in 2016, and was UT’s 2018 nominee for the Burlsworth Trophy, awarded annually to the best player in the nation who began his career as a walk-on.
- Earned a degree in individualized study with a minor in business. Is working toward his master’s in recreation and leisure studies.