|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||3||64||21.3||41||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||4||96||24||45||1|
WR TE Career
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||10||38||581||15.3||60||2||2||29||14.5||21||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||10||26||452||17.4||74||2||2||9||4.5||9||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||2||0||7||160||22.9||45||1|
- First name is pronounced mar-KWEZ.
- Has averaged 16.4 yards per catch since entering the league in 2018, No. 6 in the NFL over that span among players with 60-plus receptions.
- Is one of only four players in franchise history (WRs Billy Howton, Boyd Dowler and James Lofton) to register 25-plus receptions and an average of 15-plus yards per catch in both of his first two NFL seasons.
- Caught 26 passes for 452 yards and two TDs last season, an average of 17.4 yards per catch that ranked No. 8 in the NFL (min. 25 rec.).
- Posted 38 catches for 581 yards and two TDs in 2018, an average of 15.3 yards per catch that was the top mark posted by a Green Bay rookie (min. 25 rec.) since Lofton (17.8 in 1978).
- Registered two 100-yard receiving games in 2018, tied for No. 2 in franchise history among rookies behind only Howton (six in 1952).
- Posted an average of 17.3 yards per catch on his 75 career receptions at South Florida, the top mark in school history (min. 70 receptions).
Davante Adams, Geronimo Allison, Jake Kumerow, Marquez Valdes-Scantling sign autographs for charity
Packers wide receivers Davante Adams, Geronimo Allison, Jake Kumerow and Marquez Valdes-Scantling signed autographs at Lambeau Field Monday night in exchange for donations to the Salvation Army.
Sneaker Peek: First look at Packers players' 'My Cause My Cleats' shoes
Green Bay Packers players will be participating in the NFL's 'My Cause My Cleats' initiative in Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins. Players are given the opportunity to wear custom-designed cleats representing a cause they are passionate about.