|11||@Colts||L 31 - 34||1||0|
|10||Jaguars||W 24 - 20||1||0|
|9||@49ers||W 34 - 17||1||1|
|8||Vikings||L 22 - 28||1||1|
|3||@Saints||W 37 - 30||1||0|
|7||@Texans||W 35 - 20||1||1|
|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||1||1|
|6||@Buccaneers||L 10 - 38||1||0|
|4||Falcons||W 30 - 16||1||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||1||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||10||4|
- Was signed by the Green Bay Packers as a free agent on March 17, 2020.
- Appeared in 102 games with 87 starts during his first seven years in the NFL, playing for the Baltimore Ravens for four seasons (2013-16) and the Detroit Lions for three seasons (2017-19).
- Started all 40 games he appeared in at right tackle for the Lions over the last three seasons.
- During his three seasons (2014-16) as a starter with the Ravens, helped Baltimore rank No. 3 in the league over that span in sacks allowed (76).
- Entered the league as a fifth-round pick (No. 168 overall) with the Ravens in 2013.
- A native of West Allis, Wis., he appeared in 51 games with 37 starts at the University of Wisconsin, where he earned first-team All-Big Ten recognition and second-team All-America honors as a senior in 2012.
- In his three seasons as a starter for the Badgers (2010-12), was a part of offenses that ranked in the top 15 in the nation in rushing all three years and in the top 10 in scoring in two of three seasons (2010-11).