No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
- Last name is pronounced step-uh-nack.
- Was drafted by Green Bay with the third of three picks in the sixth round (No. 209 overall), becoming the eighth offensive lineman from the University of Indiana to be selected by the Packers in franchise history.
- Appeared in 41 career games at Indiana with 31 starts, opening 30 contests at right guard and one at left guard.
- Earned third-team All-Big Ten honors from the media in 2019 after helping the Hoosiers set a single-season school record with 3,931 passing yards, an average of 302.4 yards per game that ranked No. 15 in the nation.
- Blocked for an Indiana offense that posted 5,626 total yards and 413 points in 2019, both totals ranking No. 3 in school history.
- Started all 12 games at RG as a junior in 2018 and helped the Hoosiers rank No. 3 in the Big Ten in passing offense (257.8 ypg).
- Earned all-state and all-district honors in 2014 as a senior at Ross High School in Hamilton, Ohio.