|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16||2||2||0||0||1||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|9||@Chargers||L 11 - 26||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|8||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|7||Raiders||W 42 - 24|
|6||Lions||W 23 - 22||2||2||0||0||1||0|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||4||3||1||0||0||0|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||1||1||0||0||0||1||1|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||3||3||0||0||2||0|
|2007||Green Bay Packers||16||1||14||13||1||0||0||4||1||22||22||22||0||0||0|
|2008||Green Bay Packers||16||9||51||46||5||0||0||14||5||78||15.6||39||0||2||1|
|2009||Green Bay Packers||16||10||50||41||9||1||0||15||4||94||23.5||67||0||0||0|
|2010||Green Bay Packers||16||16||52||45||7||1||0||20||6||87||14.5||64||0||1||2|
|2011||Green Bay Packers||15||15||62||51||11||0||0||22||4||92||23||43||1||0||1|
|2012||Green Bay Packers||16||16||59||50||9||0||0||16||2||38||19||38||0||0||0|
|2013||Green Bay Packers||16||16||77||55||22||2.5||0||11||3||10||3.3||10||0||2||2|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||16||65||55||10||0||0||13||3||2||0.7||2||0||0||1|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||16||52||38||14||0||2||0||1|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||10||3||22||17||5||0||4||1||0||0||0||0||1||1|
- Has 32 career interceptions, tied with Richard Sherman for No. 2 among active NFL players (Aqib Talib, 35).
- Returned to the Packers and started all 16 games in 2018 after spending three seasons with the Cleveland Browns (2015-16) and Arizona Cardinals (2017). The former undrafted free agent and practice-squad player appeared in 127 regular-season games for the Packers from 2007-14.
- Last season, opened nine games at safety (Weeks 9-17) and seven at CB (Weeks 1-6, 8), posting 64 tackles (47 solo), a fumble recovery and four passes defensed.
- In 2017, played in 13 games with nine starts for the Arizona Cardinals, recording a team-high 13 passes defensed and tying for No. 2 on the team with two interceptions.
- Played in 12 games with seven starts for the Cleveland Browns in 2016, totaling 36 tackles (28 solo), an INT, a fumble recovery and five passes defensed.
- Started all 15 games he played in for Cleveland in 2015 and recorded a team-best 10 passes defensed.
- Started all 16 games for Green Bay for the third straight season in 2014 and registered 78 tackles (62 solo), three interceptions (tied for the team lead) and a team-high 16 passes defensed.
- Finished the 2013 season with new career highs in tackles (91), solo tackles (68) and sacks (2½), in addition to three INTs and 14 passes defensed, and a career-high-tying two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
- Started all 16 games in 2012, tallying 61 tackles (51 solo), two INTs and a career-high-tying 24 passes defensed.
- Suffered a shoulder injury in the 2011 season opener, but managed to still start 15 games and post 65 tackles and a career-high 24 passes defensed. Also added four INTs, including the first regular-season TD return of his career in Week 9 at San Diego.
- Missed the first game of his career in Week 2 of 2011 at Carolina, seeing a streak of 72 consecutive games played (including playoffs) come to an end when he was sidelined due to a shoulder injury.
- Enjoyed the finest season of his career in 2010, his first as a full-time starter in Green Bay’s base defense, as he opened all 16 contests at right cornerback. Recorded then-career highs in tackles (63) and passes defensed (23) and a career-best six INTs as he led the team in interceptions and passes defensed.
- Named a first alternate for the Pro Bowl in 2010, he was selected to the all-star game as an injury replacement for Eagles CB Asante Samuel, but did not play in the game since the Packers were preparing for Super Bowl XLV.
- Tied the franchise single-postseason record with three more interceptions in the 2010 playoffs, including one for a touchdown, and his nine combined interceptions on the season ranked No. 1 in the NFL.
- Became one of just three players whose career began since 1970 to post a 90-yard punt return and interception and kickoff returns of 65 yards in a career, joining Adam Jones and Lemar Parrish.
- Moved into the starting lineup in Week 12 of ’09 when Al Harris went down with a season-ending knee injury, and went on to lead the team with 22 passes defensed.
- Got his first extensive starting experience in 2008, opening nine games in place of both Harris (spleen injury) and CB Charles Woodson (temporary move to safety).
- Along with teammates Woodson and S Nick Collins that season, was part of the first Packers trio to each post five or more interceptions in a season since 1996 (S Eugene Robinson, S LeRoy Butler, CB Doug Evans).
- Was one of only two NFL players (CB Terence Newman) to register at least one interception each season from 2007-17. Was the only NFL player with four-plus INTs each season from 2008-11.
- Became the surprise of camp in 2007, landing a spot on the 53-man roster with a strong preseason, and by season’s end had established himself as the team’s No. 3 cornerback and top kick returner. That year, he got his first NFL interception and scored his first pro touchdown, returning a pooch punt out of a field-goal formation 94 yards for a score vs. Carolina (Nov. 18).
- Released by Houston as an undrafted rookie following training camp in 2006, he joined the Packers’ practice squad for the final five weeks of that season.