No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
- Signed by Green Bay to the practice squad on Sept. 6, 2020.
- Started 49 games at center over four years at Oregon, earning second-team All-Pacific-12 honors from The Associated Press his final two seasons and honorable mention from the conference's coaches all four seasons.
- As a senior, started all 12 games and committed just one penalty for an Oregon team that ranked No. 16 in the country in scoring offense (35.4 ppg).
- Did not allow a sack over his first three seasons while starting 37 games and playing 2,738 snaps.
- Helped the Ducks rank in the top 30 in the nation in scoring offense in all four of his seasons.
- Was a three-time Academic All-Pac-12 selection, earning second-team honors in 2016 and honorable mention in 2017 and 2018.
- Became the fifth center from the University of Oregon to be picked in the NFL draft, joining Hroniss Grasu (third round in 2015 by the Chicago Bears), Fred Quillan (seventh round in 1978 by the San Francisco 49ers), John McKean (17th round in 1972 by the Los Angeles Rams) and Bill Smith (16th round in 1967 by the Pittsburgh Steelers).