|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||1||1|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||1||1|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||13||13|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||9||9|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||2||2|
- Started at center in all 86 contests he played in during his first six seasons in the NFL. Enters the 2020 season with a streak of 57 consecutive regular-season games started.
- Has helped the offense average 4.49 yards per carry since entering the NFL in 2014, which ranks No. 4 in the league over that span.
- Was the only player on offense to play every snap for the Packers in 2018, the third time in his career that he played 100 percent of the offensive snaps in a season (2014, 2017).
- Started all 16 games in 2018 and was named a Pro Bowl alternate for the first time in his career as he helped the Packers rank No. 2 in the NFL in yards per carry (5.01) and giveaways (15) and No. 1 in rushing first-down percentage (29.4).
- Started every game in 2014, becoming the first rookie center to open every game for the Packers since the league went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- Was named to the PFWA's All-Rookie team in 2014, the first Green Bay center to be honored since its inception in 1974.
- Became the first Green Bay rookie to start at center in the season opener since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.
- Was named first-team All-Big Ten by both the coaches and the media as a senior in 2013, helping Ohio State rank No. 5 in the nation in rushing (308.6 yards per game). Was part of a Buckeyes team that won 24 consecutive games from 2012-13.