|17||@Lions||L 11 - 35||1||1|
|16||Vikings||W 35 - 11||1||1|
|15||@Panthers||L 11 - 35||1||1|
|14||@Browns||L 11 - 35||1||1|
|13||Buccaneers||W 35 - 11||1||1|
|12||@Steelers||L 11 - 35||1||1|
|11||Ravens||W 35 - 11||1||1|
|10||@Bears||L 11 - 35||1||1|
|9||Lions||W 35 - 11||1||1|
|7||Saints||W 35 - 11||1||1|
|6||@Vikings||L 11 - 35||1||1|
|5||@Cowboys||L 11 - 35||1||1|
|4||Bears||W 35 - 11||1||1|
|3||Bengals||W 35 - 11||1||1|
|2||@Falcons||L 11 - 35||1||1|
|1||Seahawks||W 35 - 11||1||1|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||13||13|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||9||9|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
- Has started at center in all 54 contests he has played in during his first four seasons in the NFL.
- Part of an offense that has averaged 25.1 points per game since 2014, No. 6 in the league over that span, and 4.41 yards per carry (No. 5).
- Was the only player on offense to play every snap for the Packers in 2017, the second time in his career that he had accomplished that feat (also 2014).
- In 2016, started all nine regular-season games he appeared in after missing the first seven contests due to a hamstring injury. Also started all three postseason games.
- Was part of a line that helped the offense rank in the top 10 in several categories in 2016, including points per game (No. 4, 27.0), yards per game (No. 8, 368.8) and first downs (No. 7, 349).
- In 2015, helped block for RBs Eddie Lacy (758 rushing yards) and James Starks (601), the first Green Bay duo to both rush for 600-plus yards in the same season since 1985.
- Started all 16 games in 2014, becoming the first rookie center to start every game for the Packers since the league went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- Was named to the PFWA’s All-Rookie team in ’14, the first Green Bay center to be honored since its inception in 1974.
- Became the first Green Bay rookie to start at center in the season opener since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.
- Helped Green Bay rank No. 1 in the NFL in 2014 in points per game (30.4), No. 6 in yards per game (386.1) and tied for No. 1 in giveaways with a franchise-record 13.
- Was part of a line that allowed just nine sacks in the final eight games in 2014, the second-fewest allowed over that span behind only Denver (eight).
- Blocked for QB Aaron Rodgers as he ranked No. 1 in the NFL in TD/INT ratio (7.60, 38/5), No. 2 in passer rating (112.2), No. 2 in yards per attempt (8.43) and No. 3 in TD passes (38) on his way to earning NFL Most Valuable Player honors from The Associated Press.
- Drafted by the Packers with the first of two fifth-round selections (No. 161 overall) in the 2014 NFL Draft.
Corey Linsley praises Bakhtiari’s football smarts
Linsley credits game experience to building football anticipation.
Corey Linsley: 'Didn't finish the way we wanted to'
Hear from Green Bay Packers C Corey Linsley as he reacts to the team's 35-11 loss to the Detroit Lions in the 2017 regular-season finale.
Linsley 1-on-1: 'We didn't play up to our expectations'
C Corey Linsley spoke to Larry McCarren after the Packers' 31-24 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Linsley says win was a 'big boost'
Corey Linsley goes 1-on-1 with Larry McCarren after the Packers' 26-20 overtime victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday at Lambeau Field.
Corey Linsley 1-on-1: Talks improved screen game
Hear from Green Bay Packers C Corey Linsley as he reacts to the Packers' 30-17 loss to the Detroit Lions in Week 9.
Mike McCarthy Show with Corey Linsley
Since the days of Vince Lombardi it's been tradition in Green Bay for the Packers' head coach to have his own television show. Returning for its twelfth season is the Mike McCarthy Show. This week's guest was C Corey Linsley.
Linsley: 'We have the utmost confidence in him'
C Corey Linsley talks to the media Monday about QB Brett Hundley taking over as starter for Aaron Rodgers.
Linsley 1-on-1: 'Aaron worked his magic'
C Corey Linsley spoke with Larry McCarren following the Packers' 35-31 victory over the Dallas Cowboys.
Linsley: 'We all have to do our job'
C Corey Linsley spoke to the media Tuesday afternoon about making adjustments on the O-line, the arrival of Ulrick John and preparing for Thursday Night Football.
Linsley 1-on-1: 'We learned a lot from the drive'
C Corey Linsley spoke with Larry McCarren after the Packers' 21-17 victory over the Redskins.
Linsley working to get back on the field
C Corey Linsley spoke to the media Tuesday afternoon as the Packers continue the opening week of OTAs.
Linsley: 'We'll push forward'
C Corey Linsley spoke to the media following the Packers' 44-21 loss to the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC Championship Game.
Linsley likes Packers' momentum going into playoff
C Corey Linsley spoke with Larry McCarren after the Packers defeated the Detroit Lions to win the NFC North title.
Linsley: 'Our defense helped us a lot'
Hear from Packers C Corey Linsley following the Packers' 38-10 victory over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday afternoon.
Mike McCarthy Show with Corey Linsley
Since the days of Vince Lombardi it's been tradition in Green Bay for the Packers' head coach to have his own television show. Returning for its eleventh season is the Mike McCarthy Show. This week's guest was C Corey Linsley.
Linsley confident Packers will get back on track
C Corey Linsley spoke to the media following the 47-25 loss to the Tennessee Titans on Sunday.
Linsley: 'We want to be great'
C Corey Linsley spoke to the media following Wednesday’s practice about his start against Indianapolis, and facing the Tennessee Titans.
Linsley: 'I've done my best to keep up'
C Corey Linsley spoke to the media following Wednesday’s practice as the Packers continue preparations for the Indianapolis Colts.
Linsley: 'I feel good'
C Corey Linsley spoke to the media following his return to the practice field on Tuesday.
Linsley discusses setback with offseason injury
C Corey Linsley spoke to the media Tuesday after training camp practice.
Linsley: "I have confidence in us"
Hear from Green Bay Packers C Corey Linsley as he reacts to the Packers' 20-13 loss to the Minnesota Vikings in Week 17.
A fresh pair of eyes can make all the difference
Cole Madison's game, and hair, both grew in college
Discipline defeats drama in Packers' 2018 draft
There's no permanent answer
Packers enter draft with league-high 12 selections
Packers' offensive line a tale of two sides
The unknown factor is what builds suspense
He can tailor the defense to the player
There's plenty left to be written
The best signings often come from within
It's a reunion that needed to happen
Progression to core player on tap for Kenny Clark, Blake Martinez
He set the standard for talent evaluators
That was the ultimate sign of trust
Packers want to be 'aggressive' in their approach to free agency
How much clarity can be achieved is the question
Late-season extensions solidify the Packers' offensive core
Sometimes guys just belong
It's still a crystal-ball business
A lot can change in one offseason
Keeping your own is a part of the process
Inside pressure creates outside opportunity
James Campen's quiet consistency at core of O-line's success
There's so much to learn
Lane Taylor's climb continued in 2017
2017 in Photos: Corey Linsley
Take a look at photos of Packers C Corey Linsley from the 2017 season. Photos by Evan Siegle and Corey Wilson, packers.com
Photos: Best of Corey Linsley's 2017 season
C Corey Linsley signed a contract extension with the Green Bay Packers on Saturday. Take a look at highlights from his 2017 season. Photos by AP.
Before they were Packers: Guards and centers
See photos of Packers guards and centers during their college careers. Photos by AP.
2016 in photos: C Corey Linsley
In his third season with the Packers, C Corey Linsley started nine games of the 2016 season. He was a key contributor to one of the top offensive lines in the league. Photos by Evan Siegle and Matt Becker, packers.com
2015 in photos: C Corey Linsley
Packers C Corey Linsley started 13 games during the regular season and both playoff contests. Photos by Shawn Hubbard, Jim Biever, and Matt Becker, Packers.com