|17||Lions||L 0 - 31||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|16||@Jets||W 44 - 38|
|15||@Bears||L 17 - 24|
|14||Falcons||W 34 - 20|
|13||Cardinals||L 17 - 20||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|12||@Vikings||L 17 - 24||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|11||@Seahawks||L 24 - 27|
|10||Dolphins||W 31 - 12||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|9||@Patriots||L 17 - 31||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|8||@Rams||L 27 - 29||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|6||49ers||W 33 - 30||3||1||2||0||0||0|
|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31||4||4||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||14||4||22||16||6||0||0||0|
- Selected by the Packers in the third round (No. 88 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, a pick obtained from Carolina in exchange for a fourth-round pick (No. 101) and a fifth-round pick (No. 147).
- Became the seventh player to be drafted out of Vanderbilt in team history and the second linebacker (Hunter Hillenmeyer, fifth round, 2003) to be selected from the school.
- Played in 45 games with 40 starts in four seasons with the Commodores and registered 237 tackles (136 solo), 15½ tackles for a loss, 4½ sacks, five interceptions, 27 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
- Was named to the Butkus Award watch list in 2017 and went on to post career highs in tackles (82), solo tackles (45) and tackles for a loss (seven) in his first season at inside linebacker.
- Ranked No. 2 on the team as a senior in total tackles and solo tackles and No. 4 on the team in tackles for a loss.
- Appeared in all 13 games with 10 starts as a junior at a linebacker/safety hybrid position, finishing with 59 tackles (40 solo), 6½ tackles for a loss and a career-best 3½ sacks.
- Played free safety as a sophomore in 2015, starting all 12 games and recording career highs in interceptions (three) and passes defensed (nine). Earned third-team All-Southeastern Conference honors from Phil Steele’s College Football.
- Appeared in eight games with seven starts at safety as a redshirt freshman in 2014, recording 37 tackles (16 solo) and seven passes defensed.
- Attended South County High School (Lorton, Va.), where he earned first-team all-state honors and was named the district Defensive Player of the Year as a senior after posting 123 tackles, 17 tackles for a loss, 3½ sacks, six forced fumbles and three interceptions.
- Earned his degree in human and organizational development.