|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line||7||4||3||0||0|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||13||9||4||0||0|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line||13||9||4||0||1|
|Opp 19-1 - by Yard Line||1||1||0||0||0|
|Last Two Minutes of Half||2||1||1||0||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 9-16 Points||1||1||0||0||0|
|Ahead by 1-8 Points||11||6||5||0||0|
|Behind by 1-8 Points||4||0||4||0||1|
|Behind by 9-16 Points||4||3||1||0||0|
|4th Quarter within 7||0||0||0||0||1|
- Set career highs in 2019 in games played (13), starts (four), total tackles (30), solo tackles (23) and passes defensed (one). Also tied for the team lead with a career-best nine tackles on special teams.
- After being released by the Kansas City Chiefs following the 2018 training camp, spent Weeks 2-9 on the Packers' practice squad before being elevated to Green Bay's active roster, where he would go on to play in five games before being placed on injured reserve (shoulder) on Dec. 22, 2018.
- Spent his entire rookie season (knee) and the first eight games of his second season (ankle) on injured reserve. After being released by the San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 31, 2017, was signed to the Kansas City Chiefs' practice squad on Nov. 9, 2017, where he would finish the season.
- Was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the No. 68 overall pick.
- Played in 27 games with seven starts in three seasons (2013-15) at Mississippi State, totaling 99 tackles (69 solo), 5½ tackles for a loss, five INTs and 13 passes defensed. Missed the second half of his senior season with a knee injury.
- Set career highs in 2019 in games played (13), starts (four), total tackles (30), solo tackles (23) and passes defensed (one). Also appeared in both postseason contests, recording a solo tackle on defense along with a tackle on special teams.
- Tied for the team lead with a career-high nine tackles on special teams last season.
- Made his first NFL start in Week 4 last season vs. Philadelphia, opening as a third safety and leading the secondary with a career-high eight tackles (seven solo). Matched his career high in tackles vs. Oakland in Week 7.
- After being released by the Kansas City Chiefs following the 2018 training camp, spent Weeks 2-9 on the
- Packers' practice squad before being elevated to Green Bay's active roster, where he would go on to play in five games before being placed on injured reserve (shoulder) on Dec. 22, 2018.
- Was originally selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round (No. 68 overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft and spent his entire rookie season on injured reserve (knee) and the first eight games of the 2017 season on injured reserve (ankle).
2019 SEASON: Appeared in 13 games with four starts and posted 30 tackles (23 solo) and a pass defensed...Was tied for the team lead with nine tackles on special teams...Was inactive for three contests, two due to injury…Played in both playoff games and recorded a solo tackle on defense along with a tackle on special teams…Vs. Philadelphia (Sept. 26): Made his first NFL start, opening as a third safety and leading the secondary with a career-high eight tackles (seven solo). Appeared on 26 snaps on defense before departing the game (concussion)…At Dallas (Oct. 6): Saw significant action, appearing on 55 of 72 snaps and posting five tackles (all solo), including a tackle for a loss. Midway through the third quarter, came up to bring down RB Ezekiel Elliott for a 2-yard loss on a first-down run at the Green Bay 7. Also led the team with a career-high three tackles on special teams, including a stop of WR Tavon Austin for a 1-yard loss on a first-quarter punt return…Vs. Detroit (Oct. 14): Started and played 57 of 59 snaps, recording two tackles (one solo) and a pass defensed. With the Packers trailing, 22-20, broke up QB Matthew Stafford's deep pass intended for WR Marvin Jones midway through the fourth quarter…Vs. Oakland (Oct. 20): Started and matched his career high with eight tackles (six solo). Made a key tackle late in the first half, hustling down the middle of the field to trip up TE Darren Waller at the Green Bay 3. Two plays later, QB Derek Carr fumbled the ball out of bounds in the end zone for a touchback…At L.A. Chargers (Nov. 3): Recorded three tackles (two solo) on defense and led the team with three tackles on special teams, matching his career high…At Minnesota (Dec. 23): Appeared on 11 plays on special teams before departing the game in the third quarter due to a hamstring injury, and did not return…At San Francisco (NFC Championship, Jan. 19): Played 24 snaps on defense, seeing increased time in the second half with S Adrian Amos sidelined due to injury (pectoral), and registered a solo tackle. Also recorded a tackle on special teams.
2018: After being released by the Kansas City Chiefs on Sept. 1, was signed to the Green Bay Packers' practice squad on Sept. 11 and elevated to the active roster on Nov. 6…Played in five games for the Packers, seeing time on defense and special teams before being placed on injured reserve (shoulder) on Dec. 22…Posted a tackle on special teams.
2017: Spent the first eight games of the season on injured reserve (ankle)…Released by the San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 31…Signed to the Chiefs' practice squad on Nov. 9.
2016: Spent his entire rookie season with the 49ers on injured reserve (knee)…2016 Draft: Selected by the 49ers in the third round (No. 68 overall).
COLLEGE: Played in 27 games with seven starts in three seasons (2013-15) at Mississippi State, totaling 99 tackles (69 solo), 5½ tackles for a loss, five INTs and 13 passes defensed…Majored in communications…Senior season (2015): Started all seven games played before suffering a season-ending knee injury…Registered 25 tackles (18 solo), two INTs and three passes defensed…Hauled in his fourth career interception, which he returned 24 yards, and tallied five solo tackles at Southern Miss (Sept. 5) in his first career start…Halted a potential scoring drive in the first quarter of a win at Auburn (Sept. 26) with an INT at the 2-yard line, and also added four solo tackles and a QB hurry…Junior season (2014): Played in 12 games, recording 51 tackles (37 solo), three tackles for a loss, three INTs (tied for team high) and eight passes defensed…Also added one kickoff return for 13 yards…Pulled in his first career INT to go along with three tackles at South Alabama (Sept. 13)…Came down with a game-ending INT at LSU (Sept. 20) on a Hail Mary pass attempt, ensuring the Bulldogs' first win at Tiger Stadium since 1991…Totaled a career-high 10 tackles (six solo), including one for a loss, in a win vs. Texas A&M (Oct. 4)…Registered five tackles (three solo) vs. Arkansas (Nov. 1) and made the game-clinching INT in the end zone with 15 seconds remaining to preserve Mississippi State's perfect record at the time…Tallied a team-high six tackles (five solo) in the Egg Bowl at Ole Miss (Nov. 29)…Sophomore season (2013): Played in eight games, compiling 23 tackles (14 solo), 2½ tackles for a loss and two passes defensed…Made his collegiate debut vs. Bowling Green (Oct. 12) and recorded a solo tackle and a pass defensed…Freshman season (2012): Sat out the season.
PERSONAL: Given name Will E. Redmond…Born in Memphis, Tenn. …High school: Played on both sides of the ball for East High School in Memphis…Amassed over 1,000 total yards and 18 TDs as a passer, rusher, receiver and kick returner as a senior in 2011…Also tallied 51 tackles and four INTs as a defensive back…Rated as the No. 7 prospect in Tennessee by 247Sports and as the No. 21 safety prospect overall by Rivals.com…Residence: Memphis, Tenn.