|17||@Lions||W 23 - 20||1||1|
|16||@Vikings||W 23 - 10||1||1|
|15||Bears||W 21 - 13||1||1|
|14||Redskins||W 20 - 15||1||1|
|13||@Giants||W 31 - 13||1||1|
|12||@49ers||L 8 - 37||1||1|
|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16||1||1|
|9||@Chargers||L 11 - 26||1||1|
|8||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24||1||1|
|7||Raiders||W 42 - 24||1||1|
|6||Lions||W 23 - 22||1||1|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||1||1|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34||1||1|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16||1||1|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||1||1|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||1||1|
|2013||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||14||14|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||12||12|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||16|
- Last name is pronounced bock-tee-R-ee.
- Earned second-team All-Pro honors from The Associated Press in 2019, joining Chiefs T Mitchell Schwartz as the only tackles in the league to earn AP All-Pro honors each of the last four seasons.
- Became just the second Green Bay tackle in team history (Forrest Gregg, 1962-67) to earn AP All-Pro recognition in four-plus consecutive seasons.
- Was selected to his second career Pro Bowl last season (also 2016), his first as an original selection.
- Earned first-team AP All-Pro honors in 2018, the first Packers offensive tackle to earn first-team recognition since Gregg in 1967.
- Has started all 106 regular-season games he has appeared in at LT since entering the league in 2013. Has opened all 16 regular-season games in five of his seven seasons in the NFL.
- In 2013, became the first rookie to start every game at LT for Green Bay since the league went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- Earned second-team All-Pacific-12 honors from the conference's coaches each of his last two seasons (sophomore and junior) at Colorado.
Bakhtiari and Campbell's Chunky Soup donate more than 10,000 bowls to NEW Community Shelter
Campbell's Chunky Soup, Packers T David Bakhtiari and his mother Debbie assisted with meal prep, served soup and presented a donation of more than 10,000 bowls of soup as part of the brand's season-long effort to fuel NFL communities.